FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i see people talking or BIGJ would say if i said it "crying" about resell prices.. but i will say this... we seen inflation of a shoe in front of us.. resell wednesday was 330-285.. then after OOS 370-600.. thats crazy.. this is like the crazy housing market..

i see people talking or BIGJ would say if i said it "crying" about resell prices.. but i will say this... we seen inflation of a shoe in front of us.. resell wednesday was 330-285.. then after OOS 370-600.. thats crazy.. this is like the crazy housing market..

You comparing the housing market inflation to shoe inflation? Really...... You can't be serious. :smh:

You comparing the housing market inflation to shoe inflation? Really...... You can't be serious.
mean.gif
The sad part is, he is dead serious
mean.gif
... He will pop in with some outlandish comparison

Nike wouldn't let me add my gift card after i called them immediately after i got through on SNKRS. Quick to offer to cancel my order tho
I had the same issue right after getting through on snkrs. The regular rep also said they can't apply it and to cancel and order it again online. :lol: Tried to explain they're probably already oos but then said their nike.com reps can help but said they were closed for the holiday weekend. She didn't sound like she knew. She gave me this number to call (800) 344-6453. So I just called to see if there were open, and they were. The rep checked my gc balance and applied it to my order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom