FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just called Eastbay and looks like 10 is the largest size they have at the moment. 

woman i spoke to was mad cool

i placed an order

and i asked her was this like a late shipment or what

she as like no pairs keep popping back up in inventory because of cards being declined

i had to ask her like this many declined cards?

she laughs and goes well they are expensive shoes and then laughed some more

which in turn made me laugh lol

then she said that when the shoes do go online they sell out so fast that cards are bound to be declined after the fact and its normally the smaller sizes

which is why these havent hit the website and only for call in because they can run the card on the phone and get the transaction approved on the spot or not

i asked if they will go on the web and she said she doesnt know because as orders are being declined and being dropped back into inventory calls are coming in and being approved over the phone

like she told me size 9 was completely sold out as of that moment as no more declined cards(yet) for that size

but apparently they have a ton of size 8 canceled orders lol

now this is as of uhhh 3;10AM nyc time

so lets see but she sounded and implied as if the water well was almost dried up

Got my pairs.

Felt very old school calling Eastbay for a phone order. I haven't did that since Flightposite 3 in a TB colorway.

Anybody still waiting for ndc/snkrs shipping?
:stoneface:

Should've ordered an extra, when I had the chance.

EDIT:
Just as I post this here, I get this email...
View media item 1857763My suspicion was right, I've been cancelled many a times to know this means I'm probably not getting them. :frown:

Last edited:
Same on the 72-10's, I thought for sure they were cancelled but I received them before the new date in my email. These seem to be way more limited so GL.

Last edited:
wore mines last night.. i felt like i was takening baby steps with these.. they look good but man i just dont want them to peel.. in other news.. i was able to fully sole protect them icey sides and sole without any issues.. i had to use heat and i covered the shoe up in cloth.. couldnt bare any mistakes..lol now i just have to rock these today and make sure no one walks near me..lol

Shout to who ever orginally posted the Eastbay info....much like Vamp was able to grab a pair at like 4am this morning (NYC time)...

Now...to see if Eastbay actually ships them.....

The rep said they were not backordered and available for immediate ship once card confirmation was completed but....

Ive been burned before with Eastbay and there 60 day back orders......

So lets see how this goes.

Luckily I got the gold club membership with the 72-10 purchase, so was able to use that code on this and 3 day shipping - FTW! :smokin

View media item 1857329

Damn, When i was on the phone yesterday ordering my pair... the guy i was talking to asked me if i had any coupons or discounts to be applied and i in return asked him "aren't they excluded from discount?" :smh: I won't do that again. Lesson learned.

order already shipped btw

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing eastbay and co had this many cancelled orders to be honest.

I mean, they had inventory for HOURS which is definitely not the normal especially for a limited release like the blue chromes. I could be wrong tho but I believe they might have gotten a delayed shipment from nike or didn't release the entire inventory Saturday.

At the end of the day tho, the reason they have pairs is irrelevant and id take this situation 11 times out of 10 considering how bad I failed on Saturday :lol:

Luckily I got the gold club membership with the 72-10 purchase, so was able to use that code on this and 3 day shipping - FTW! :smokin

View media item 1857329

Damn, When i was on the phone yesterday ordering my pair... the guy i was talking to asked me if i had any coupons or discounts to be applied and i in return asked him "aren't they excluded from discount?" :smh: I won't do that again. Lesson learned.

don't feel bad. I was actually looking at eastbay.com/coupons when the lady asked me and I assumed the same thing as you did. I mean, I could have gotten 15% off and had no clue they had so many in stock. I was really in a rush to get the order processed vs trying to save a few bucks. I'm 100% happy tho cause id pay 275 over 400 all day.

Hold up how you boys getting these coupons for Eastbay I copped so many from them

http://www.eastbay.com/membership/

2 perks matter: faster shipping
1 time use 25% off coupon

the other stuff is hot garbage... and honestly, the Premier membership 3 day shipping for me (I'm in MD) is always UPS ground :lol: Its better than the 7.99 snail mail they offer tho.
the hotline is always busy
who cares about a free return (they used to not refund it when it was supposed to be free and you had to follow up with them for your money back)
since when were catalogues not free anyways? :lol:

Hold up how you boys getting these coupons for Eastbay I copped so many from them

the other stuff is hot garbage... and honestly, the Premier membership 3 day shipping for me (I'm in MD) is always UPS ground
laugh.gif
Its better than the 7.99 snail mail they offer tho.
who cares about a free return (they used to not refund it when it was supposed to be free and you had to follow up with them for your money back)
since when were catalogues not free anyways?
laugh.gif
does the 25% off code expire at anytime? i still have mine and dont know if its still valid. and i ignore them eastbay mags. theyve been sending me eastbay pamphlets instead of the mags lately. i dont mind those, because they always come with 2 15% coupons lol

the other stuff is hot garbage... and honestly, the Premier membership 3 day shipping for me (I'm in MD) is always UPS ground :lol: Its better than the 7.99 snail mail they offer tho.

since when were catalogues not free anyways? :lol:

does the 25% off code expire at anytime? i still have mine and dont know if its still valid. and i ignore them eastbay mags. theyve been sending me eastbay pamphlets instead of the mags lately. i dont mind those, because they always come with 2 15% coupons lol

It's a year before it expires. Pull up your email and it'll say it on there.

Do you live under a rock? Vinyl still has a big following.
laugh.gif
I missed this.. yes for certain nichemarkets.. and limited edition stuff.. EG: Flying Lotus Drops vinvyls and people camp for those and resell them.. which in my opinion I can get the FLAC and get better quality..lol

I missed this.. yes for certain nichemarkets.. and limited edition stuff.. EG: Flying Lotus Drops vinvyls and people camp for those and resell them.. which in my opinion I can get the FLAC and get better quality..lol

Jack white from the white stripes started a vinyl pressing company and that stuff sells out FAST and resells for very high

And he is pressing like some standard releases and some older albums as well that sell pretty well

There is still a very large vinyl record community granted its far more of a sub culture now a days in comparison to the 90's and the rave seems to be vinyl 45's now a days

Back
Top Bottom