FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I have a hard time believing eastbay and co had this many cancelled orders to be honest.

I mean, they had inventory for HOURS which is definitely not the normal especially for a limited release like the blue chromes. I could be wrong tho but I believe they might have gotten a delayed shipment from nike or didn't release the entire inventory Saturday.

At the end of the day tho, the reason they have pairs is irrelevant and id take this situation 11 times out of 10 considering how bad I failed on Saturday :lol:

Yea this is why I asked when I ordered like wtf is goin on lol

To be fair if they were all cancels it wouldn't shock me too much New Year's Eve people are tapped out financially etc...

Only reason this lasted as long as it did I feel is because it wasn't online and a ton of people didn't know about it

Like the normal blow up the spot Twitter accounts etc... Didn't post about it at all from what I've seen

Made it feel like the late 90's again lol

Jack white from the white stripes started a vinyl pressing company and that stuff sells out FAST and resells for very high

And he is pressing like some standard releases and some older albums as well that sell pretty well

There is still a very large vinyl record community granted its far more of a sub culture now a days in comparison to the 90's and the rave seems to be vinyl 45's now a days
Traditional DJs? I mean sheesh!

gamerg gamerg I thought you would've added some clear coat to them joints. No shade but you did have alot of good suggestions.

I have a hard time believing eastbay and co had this many cancelled orders to be honest.

I mean, they had inventory for HOURS which is definitely not the normal especially for a limited release like the blue chromes. I could be wrong tho but I believe they might have gotten a delayed shipment from nike or didn't release the entire inventory Saturday.

At the end of the day tho, the reason they have pairs is irrelevant and id take this situation 11 times out of 10 considering how bad I failed on Saturday :lol:

To be fair if they were all cancels it wouldn't shock me too much New Year's Eve people are tapped out financially etc...

Only reason this lasted as long as it did I feel is because it wasn't online and a ton of people didn't know about it

Like the normal blow up the spot Twitter accounts etc... Didn't post about it at all from what I've seen

It doesn't take the Twitter accounts to make a sell out tho. Word def gets out in plenty of ways and I'm sure dudes that knew what was good passed the word along.
The shoes were available for over 10 hrs. It's no way there were 10 hrs worth of cancellations available for reorder.

It doesn't take the Twitter accounts to make a sell out tho. Word def gets out in plenty of ways and I'm sure dudes that knew what was good passed the word along.
The shoes were available for over 10 hrs. It's no way there were 10 hrs worth of cancellations available for reorder.
Maybe just maybe. Those pending transactions from new years eve weekend. Abort abort! #IJS

I had to call a few times yesterday to get my pair. The lady i spoke with also said they were from cc csncels. Im guessing since they were on backorder as the stock csme in they would put in inventory and then charge the card. When the card declined the shoe went back into stock. Who knows tho lol.

Maybe just maybe. Those pending transactions from new years eve weekend. Abort abort! #IJS

I guess I'm just not making sense then. Ive never seen a product be available for over 12 hrs that was purely cancellations. Especially a limited product like these were.

I guess I'm just not making sense then. Ive never seen a product be available for over 12 hrs that was purely cancellations. Especially a limited product like these were.

I agree it seems odd and unlikely. I even said to the rep cuz she was so shocked so many pairs were still available that they must have recieved more prs than expected in the shipment and thats when she chimed in that no they appeared to be from cc cancels.

You got to delve a bit deeper. Why did customers "possibly" cancel orders?

I'm from the class of 2 and 2. *will smith* Hmmmmmm

I think it was NYE going into a weekend in which some banks were closed and it was a black Monday for most. I mean it's very rare to have a 4 day party weekend at the end of the year. Coupled with arguably the best foamposite release. I'm sure people over spent and these were expendable. The people who deserved them finally got them.

You got to delve a bit deeper. Why did customers "possibly" cancel orders?

I'm from the class of 2 and 2. *will smith* Hmmmmmm

I think it was NYE going into a weekend in which some banks were closed and it was a black Monday for most. I mean it's very rare to have a 4 day party weekend at the end of the year. Coupled with arguably the best foamposite release. I'm sure people over spent and these were expendable. The people who deserved them finally got them.

Um ok

I agree it seems odd and unlikely. I even said to the rep cuz she was so shocked so many pairs were still available that they must have recieved more prs than expected in the shipment and thats when she chimed in that no they appeared to be from cc cancels.

I've learned to take what reps say with a grain of salt.

I've learned to take what reps say with a grain of salt.
Same. All i kno is my pair that i ordered at midnite last nite is ready to ship. :D

http://www.eastbay.com/membership/

2 perks matter: faster shipping
1 time use 25% off coupon

the other stuff is hot garbage... and honestly, the Premier membership 3 day shipping for me (I'm in MD) is always UPS ground :lol: Its better than the 7.99 snail mail they offer tho.
the hotline is always busy
who cares about a free return (they used to not refund it when it was supposed to be free and you had to follow up with them for your money back)
since when were catalogues not free anyways? :lol:

Cool gotcha

Nice to see a bunch of yall finally got em.  My one pair just got here off of NDC and my GOODNESS I am not disappointed if they didn't peel this would be an all timer foam.  And thats because my fav pair shoes are the Royals.  A chromed out Royal is as beautiful as I thought it was going to be.  

And the Gamer stay reverse course on chrome foams he know he can't say no 

Nice to see a bunch of yall finally got em.  My one pair just got here off of NDC and my GOODNESS I am not disappointed if they didn't peel this would be an all timer foam.  And thats because my fav pair shoes are the Royals.  A chromed out Royal is as beautiful as I thought it was going to be.  

And the Gamer stay reverse course on chrome foams he know he can't say no 

If not for the threat of peeling, these would be in the regular rotation :smh:

:lol:

you guys are doing exactly what the website says not to do (No call in orders)......and flourishing. Well done chaps.

Back
Top Bottom