FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
SamKQboro SamKQboro that's dirty man :smh:

SamKQboro SamKQboro I received that same exact message when I ordered the Jordan 11 72-10 and I got them. There's still a chance.

Same on the 72-10's, I thought for sure they were cancelled but I received them before the new date in my email. These seem to be way more limited so GL.
Hope it's like that with these but whenever this delay occurs I've had ndc cancelled each time. Like ya'll said these were less available than the XI's. Thought I was good when I got through 5 minutes in with the app. Normally I try to double up on limited kicks if I can for this reason and for sizing issues, but didn't with these cause of the price tag and peeling issues. Keeping hope alive but will def lookout for other options.

Last edited:
so sexy, yet so sensitive. my pair came in with no flaws as of yet, they went straight to the ziplock bag with some silica packets and back into the box after i took some beauty shots. these wont be in heavy rotation but they will be fleeked soon enough

The more I see these the more I want them, can't believe I missed out on the eastbay call in for my sz11 by 15 minutes. SMH.

so sexy, yet so sensitive. my pair came in with no flaws as of yet, they went straight to the ziplock bag with some silica packets and back into the box after i took some beauty shots. these wont be in heavy rotation but they will be fleeked soon enough

I'm talkin bout the hyper cobalt color?

Naw, son just misread the formatting of the page AND disregarded that the picture of the Pewters clearly had a 'No Image' tag on top of it to show that it was just a placeholder (for the Olympic Foams, since there are no pictures of them yet) :lol:

The Hyper Cobalt pair is the blue Ben Gordon pair that Gamer posted on top of the quote.

Last edited:

I never wear my good kix for a long period of time, maybe 5 hrs max depending on where i go. If its a trip to a theme park or something, ill wear something more expendable, these will be worn with caution as well and ill make sure to keep away from everybody. I wont be too paranoid or nothing, just a bit more cautious..On another note, wondering wha drivng will do to these, ive been thinking about what pressing the gas and brakes will do? Ill have to let the wife drive whenever i wear these cause i dunno and im not taking any chances

Dying the Ben Gordon sole black if they release

July Ones seem ehhh, If they release with the Olympic pack thats going to be hard

Last edited:
I never wear my good kix for a long period of time, maybe 5 hrs max depending on where i go. If its a trip to a theme park or something, ill wear something more expendable, these will be worn with caution as well and ill make sure to keep away from everybody. I wont be too paranoid or nothing, just a bit more cautious..On another note, wondering wha drivng will do to these, ive been thinking about what pressing the gas and brakes will do? Ill have to let the wife drive whenever i wear these cause i dunno and im not taking any chances
I drive a stick and my clutch shoe always gets murdered. I swear driving is harder on shoes than running. I used to have a pair of beaters in my car to switch back and forth, but now I'm old and lazy. Plus I don't have to hear my wife and kids roasting me about being a princess with my shoes haha

For those long drives put the heaters in the trunk and rock sandals while driving

Wow
mean.gif
 If you gotta do all that just to wear some SHOES, then it's not worth it IMO.

Wow :smh:  If you gotta do all that just to wear some SHOES, then it's not worth it IMO.

Naw I get what he's saying for sure. I tend to have shoes for different occasions too. It's not hard at all nor is it an issue.

The driving stuff... I drive a stick also but my shoes don't take a pounding by any means. Maybe the heel gets dirty.

Back
Top Bottom