FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
@PrimeTimeBoy none of the Eastbay/footlocker pairs were returns. That wouldn't have even been possible :lol:

True true.. Lol I guess I'm getting mixed up with my Jordan 11s 72-10 /hologram foams orders from eastbay/footlocker couple days ago and the wrapping paper were all messy etc definitely looked returned. But you're right we all ordered these blue mirrors via phone on eastbay only couple days after the initial release impossible for it to be a returned not enough time between. Let me rephrase and just say no one in the warehouse messed with my pair then lol.

Yea I think it's more how they came from the factory than anything. I mean, my pair was flawlessly package when I got them too.
I'm patiently waiting for the other one to show up tomorrow.

The beauty of fb groups :pimp:

A safe meet up in a department store leaving party A with a nice priced shoe and party B with rent, tuition, trade, 2 for 1 etc. all bc y'all are members of the same group. Only reason why I bother with fb

Last edited:
The beauty of fb groups :pimp:

A safe meet up in a department store leaving party A with a nice priced shoe and party B with rent, tuition, trade, 2 for 1 etc. all bc y'all are members of the same group. Only reason why I bother with fb

QFT

The brotherhood of common soles :smokin

If the sockliner wasn't dirty and was clean I would consider the concord foams. Slowly grew on me over time. Lowkey concord foams come off very clean if worn with subtlety

My Eastbay pair came in today. Pretty much flawless, happy this pair had no issues out the box. Now I have two pairs. One to rock and one to stock.
pimp.gif

eastbay cancelled my holos...citing cc declined..but i used the same card on 2 previous orders and just used it again a day ago, no issues

Back
Top Bottom