FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
same as most of you, today i got the new blue mirror , with a little defect, now it's a matter of time till it get bigger View media item 1865845i will wear them for a while and send them back to eastbay and get refunded

Any one ever purchased anything off of 23penny.com ? Good service ?
good service...i ordered something sunday before last and it arrived that wednesday...we communicated via twitter to make sure he had the correct info and i had a shipping confirmation that monday morning

Eastbay doesnt take returns on worn shoes, u gotta send em to nike

i asked them 
they told me they would take defected shoes back even if i worned them

im actually surprised you got these. i could have sworn you swore off any chrome foam and made it known in here :lol:

that said, that defect on your pair really stinks man. im sorrry you keep getting done dirty but at least this was retail this time.

I saw the blue chromeposites in person and they are beautiful. Such a shame they chip I would have paid $275 for them. Dare I say they look better than the Holograms in person.

im actually surprised you got these. i could have sworn you swore off any chrome foam and made it known in here
laugh.gif

that said, that defect on your pair really stinks man. im sorrry you keep getting done dirty but at least this was retail this time.
yes you right :smile: , i said i won't buy them again

but after i checked that i can sent them back this time and get refund , i took the chance

i agree that the defect looks bad... 

but i am not suprised 

becuase after one wear i know it will be worse then that , even without this defect

im actually surprised you got these. i could have sworn you swore off any chrome foam and made it known in here :lol:

yes you right :smile: , i said i won't buy them again
but after i checked that i can sent them back this time and get refund , i took the chance
i agree that the defect looks bad... 
but i am not suprised 
becuase after one wear i know it will be worse then that , even without this defect

cant blame you at this point. $800 and having them fall apart = NOOOOOO..... retail + refund and having them fall apart = meh... it was fun while it lasted :lol:

cant blame you at this point. $800 and having them fall apart = NOOOOOO..... retail + refund and having them fall apart = meh... it was fun while it lasted
laugh.gif
it was 900$ + 20$ shipping

and yes it was very hard fall....

i still need to find sometime and check the paint i ordered , and see if it will stick after wearing ...

cant blame you at this point. $800 and having them fall apart = NOOOOOO..... retail + refund and having them fall apart = meh... it was fun while it lasted :lol:

it was 900$ + 20$ shipping
and yes it was very hard fall....
i still need to find sometime and check the paint i ordered , and see if it will stick after wearing ...

$900? :smh:

As much as I liked the mirrors

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1865822/width/200/height/400[/MG]

Traded them for these

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1865823/width/200/height/400[MG]

Couldn't pass it up. I'll get the mirrors again later if anything[/quote]

Dang, those psny resell for like 700ish. Good deal on your end for sure. I need to find the people you trade with, lol

Last edited:
Dang, those psny resell for like 700ish. Good deal on your end for sure. I need to find the people you trade with, lol
thats a finesse deal all day.. i need to do that.. blue mirros for psny then trade those for DB foams.. then live good..lol

It's a 275.00 shoe traded for a 300.00 shoe. All this made up resell value is just crazy. Buddy could've had multiples of the psny 12s. Not all people are acquainted with the shoe market .

It's a 275.00 shoe traded for a 300.00 shoe. All this made up resell value is just crazy. Buddy could've had multiples of the psny 12s. Not all people are acquainted with the shoe market .
True - i know more people with multiple psny's than blue mirrors. Plus we don't know if cash was added on that trade.

but yeezy retail at 200/350. youd never trade one of those for either shoe above.
look at it how you want, but resell value plays a huge roll in the market. if a shoe goes for double another does in a trade, id never do it.
just sell what you have, buy what you want, and keep the change.. just my perspective.

just got my eastbay chromes and I wish I would have doubled up in my size.....these things are beautiful 
i agree with you

and i ordered from eastbay too

but i believe you will need to sent them back soon as everyone else 

then trust me 

you don't want to doubled up ....

they must find out a way to fix this peeling issue next time ...

enjoy your shoes while you can (same as me of course)

just got my eastbay chromes and I wish I would have doubled up in my size.....these things are beautiful 

i agree with you
then trust me 

The double up has its purpose for collectors tho. Like I have 2 and will keep one for the collection.

i agree with you

then trust me 

they wont.. all they ahve to do is used spray on chrome.. and these would be heavey duty like the other foams..

Back
Top Bottom