FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Im hearing nike will pull the 250 tag off and charge us 275 for this release 
mean.gif
sick.gif
 another 300 for NIKE

Question: Out of all of your foams that you own. Which pair aren't you ever getting rid of?
Great question! I think all shoes are expendable. Especially if you own a good amount. I have no qualms about a person owning a shoe for a year or two and then selling it to purchase a newer one. Clear soles don't last as long and one man's trash is the next man's treasure. Especially the rookies. So to answer your question - nothing! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Im hearing nike will pull the 250 tag off and charge us 275 for this release :smh: :x  another 300 for NIKE

Mirrors were $275.
And these asg foams look very durable.leather eyelids, black soles.

Last edited:

Question: Out of all of your foams that you own. Which pair aren't you ever getting rid of?
Holograms are by far my favorite foamposite, ever. But I would never get rid of my.... Metallic Reds, Metallic Golds, Royal Blues, Yeezy foams, Gone Fishing foams, or the aforementioned Holograms.

I already traded away my Blue Mirrors, them + $100 for OVO 10s. I could never go with the peel, especially when I paid $280 for them.

I really want the gold speckle foams to come out, I'm a sucker for shoes with gold/sparkles.

Last edited:
what does everyone think presale prices will be on these? definately more durable than Chromes from last year, potential mass appeal of Galaxy like colorway?

No and no. I'm tired of clear soles
clear soles are the best.. just protect them and when people see yours are iceier than theres they will be wondering how you did that.. people were like.. man how your foams stay so icey and mines dont.. i said.. ancient gamerG secret 

How much time do you put in to ice your soles dude?

I have too many pairs of foams and not enough time to spend cleaning the soles.

@MrDozo. I wipe my soles with baby wipes after i wear anything icey. Then i place them back into a ziplock bag with 2 silica packets and then stored in the box. To me, its not much cuz it takes minutes and its only really on the weekends. Mon thru thurs i dont wear any type of heat because theyd get destroyed at my job. Aint nothing like having your shoes still icey after years of owning them, keepng them icey is a contingency for me just incase one day i have to sell, i can get what theyre worth

Last edited:

No and no. I'm tired of clear soles
clear soles are the best.. just protect them and when people see yours are iceier than theres they will be wondering how you did that.. people were like.. man how your foams stay so icey and mines dont.. i said.. ancient gamerG secret 

not to mention its $20+ to protect PER pair. 10 pairs = $200 spent for plastic to stick on your soles. and they dont last forever. so youll have to buy more in the future.

thats too much.

To be honest id try those sp's on a few pairs of mine if they were like $5, but $20 is just od 

Last edited:

To be honest id try tho sp's on a few pairs of mine if they were like $5, but $20 is just od 
i havent checked in a while, but the last i saw, reg SPs(the one where u have to trace and cut out yourself) are like $20, and then custom ones (ones already precut to fit foamposite soles) are like $28. prices may have changed, but probably not by much. still most likely gonna cost around $20.

if they lasted forever, then maaaaybe. but they dont.

Last edited:

per shoe.. about an hour.. I do  heel drag and mis soles as well.. it works well for me.. most last over a year.. some have lasted 2 years without  re applying.. in my case its about the process.. but yes an hour saves me alot.. no need to buy multiple pairs.. and if i want the dirt protection.. i take it off.. my instagram has pictures of me doing re applies..

not to mention its $20+ to protect PER pair. 10 pairs = $200 spent for plastic to stick on your soles. and they dont last forever. so youll have to buy more in the future.

thats too much.
its not too much.. 200 is the price of one foam to protect 10+ foams.. good deal.. its better than spending 2000 on new foams each time they yuck up with yellow..lol

thats too much.
its not too much.. 200 is the price of one foam to protect 10+ foams.. good deal.. its better than spending 2000 on new foams each time they yuck up with yellow..lol
what? who buys a whole new pair of foams because of just yellowing/dirty bottoms? thats just you fam. youre in your own la la land. i have over 25+ pairs of foams, none of them have soleprotectors, and i havent had to buy any replacement pairs.

with that being said, yea it damn sure is too much. plus SP even states themselves that after applying the SPs, you should not walk on certain surfaces with them. like whaaaat? i paid 20 bucks just to limit where i can and cant walk with my kicks? u trippin hahahaha

thats too much.

what? who buys a whole new pair of foams because of just yellowing/dirty bottoms? thats just you fam. youre in your own la la land. i have over 25+ pairs of foams, none of them have soleprotectors, and i havent had to buy any replacement pairs.

with that being said, yea it damn sure is too much. plus SP even states themselves that after applying the SPs, you should not walk on certain surfaces with them. like whaaaat? i paid 20 bucks just to limit where i can and cant walk with my kicks? u trippin hahahaha

Bruh... Just let him do what he does. Different strokes for different folks.

Back
Top Bottom