FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

not to mention its $20+ to protect PER pair. 10 pairs = $200 spent for plastic to stick on your soles. and they dont last forever. so youll have to buy more in the future.

thats too much.
its not too much.. 200 is the price of one foam to protect 10+ foams.. good deal.. its better than spending 2000 on new foams each time they yuck up with yellow..lol
what? who buys a whole new pair of foams because of just yellowing/dirty bottoms? thats just you fam. youre in your own la la land. i have over 25+ pairs of foams, none of them have soleprotectors, and i havent had to buy any replacement pairs.

with that being said, yea it damn sure is too much. plus SP even states themselves that after applying the SPs, you should not walk on certain surfaces with them. like whaaaat? i paid 20 bucks just to limit where i can and cant walk with my kicks? u trippin hahahaha
Bruh... Just let him do what he does. Different strokes for different folks.
well just like how he constantly gives his opinion on how SPs r awesome, im just giving my opinion from the other side of it because somebody mentioned it. i was civil and its a harmless discussion. what did i do wrong where i have to "leave him alone" so to say?

To me sole protection is od as im not trying to maximize profit later down the road.
Once a shoe has seen enough casual wears they will get switched into the beater rotation. Thats when they can see anything from a mountain hike and river crossing to streetball and yard work.
I have under 50 pairs and half the time the models and colorways i like will retro twice before I need a new pair anyway.

I never really love the expensive stuff I tip toe around in and need ideal conditions to rock.
I only really love them when theyve past that " gotta keep em nice for casual" point.

If I bought it and its a basketball shoe I usually justified the price knowing they'd eventually die to crosses and jab steps.

This model I like solid/og colors on but just cant pull the trigger knowing eventually, I'll hate playing in these.
I mean id literally rather hoop in air raids

atdizzle atdizzle - you don't even know how the convo started do you? someone specifically asked him a question and you have told him how you feel about his view point a million times already. its just talking in circles at this point.

@ATDizzle - you don't even know how the convo started do you? someone specifically asked him a question and you have told him how you feel about his view point a million times already. its just talking in circles at this point.
i dont think i have to know how the convo started and i dont care. i saw somebody mention SPs and im just telling that person whos not even gamerG how much they cost and why i dont like em. gamerG respond and then thats when i addressed him directly.

i cant give my 2 cents unless im involved in the initial convo right from the jump? what r u talking about? even gamerG doesnt have an issue cause we r having a civilized discussion. u the only one that has an issue with it. and its not even that i broke a rule.

a million times? yea right. maybe 3 or 4 times tops. and thats spread out over a long period. other things have been repeated and beat to death way more than that. but i should chill. smh.

[@=/u/154293/ATDizzle]@ATDizzle[/@] - you don't even know how the convo started do you? someone specifically asked him a question and you have told him how you feel about his view point a million times already. its just talking in circles at this point.

i dont think i have to know how the convo started and i dont care. i saw somebody mention SPs and im just telling that person whos not even gamerG how much they cost and why i dont like em. gamerG respond and then thats when i addressed him directly.

i cant give my 2 cents unless im involved in the initial convo right from the jump? what r u talking about? even gamerG doesnt have an issue cause we r having a civilized discussion. u the only one that has an issue with it. and its not even that i broke a rule.

a million times? yea right. maybe 3 or 4 times tops. and thats spread out over a long period. other things have been repeated and beat to death way more than that. but i should chill. smh.

why are you so hostile? nobody told you you were breaking a rule and you are getting super defensive for no good reason. get your feelings together man. nobody is attacking you.

@@ATDizzle - you don't even know how the convo started do you? someone specifically asked him a question and you have told him how you feel about his view point a million times already. its just talking in circles at this point.

why are you so hostile? nobody told you you were breaking a rule and you are getting super defensive for no good reason. get your feelings together man. nobody is attacking you.
why do u come off as so condescending sometimes?

nobodys being hostile. youve seen me hostile in the past and have told me to chill. and i admitted it and chilled. this is nowhere like those times. so if u think this is hostile, you need to get out YOUR feelings and toughen up.

im not beating anything to death a million times so im not gonna sit here and be quiet while u accuse me of doing so. youre wrong. maybe youre not used to dudes on here standing up to u and telling u to back off, but thats not my problem.

now, if no rules are being broken here, can we move on and am i free to continue to post about SPs?

[@=/u/154293/ATDizzle]@@ATDizzle[/@] - you don't even know how the convo started do you? someone specifically asked him a question and you have told him how you feel about his view point a million times already. its just talking in circles at this point.

nobodys being hostile. youve seen me hostile in the past and have told me to chill. and i admitted it and chilled. this is nowhere like those times. so if u think this is hostile, you need to get out YOUR feelings and toughen up.

im not beating anything to death a million times so im not gonna sit here and be quiet while u accuse me of doing so. youre wrong. maybe youre not used to dudes on here standing up to u and telling u to back off, but thats not my problem.

now, if no rules are being broken here, can we move on and am i free to continue to post about SPs?

if you say so. have fun.
no hostility in your comments at all. you are just having some civil convo :lol:

what? who buys a whole new pair of foams because of just yellowing/dirty bottoms? thats just you fam. youre in your own la la land. i have over 25+ pairs of foams, none of them have soleprotectors, and i havent had to buy any replacement pairs.

with that being said, yea it damn sure is too much. plus SP even states themselves that after applying the SPs, you should not walk on certain surfaces with them. like whaaaat? i paid 20 bucks just to limit where i can and cant walk with my kicks? u trippin hahahaha
i walk in all surfaces... grass dirt everything... and you know what... ice ice ice like juicy j.. if the protection gets dirty.. remove then re apply.. and years later still icy..

@@@ATDizzle - you don't even know how the convo started do you? someone specifically asked him a question and you have told him how you feel about his view point a million times already. its just talking in circles at this point.

if you say so. have fun.
no hostility in your comments at all. you are just having some civil convo
laugh.gif
thanks for your opinion.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

well just like how he constantly gives his opinion on how SPs r awesome, im just giving my opinion from the other side of it because somebody mentioned it. i was civil and its a harmless discussion. what did i do wrong where i have to "leave him alone" so to say?
they are awesome..  YOu like yellow I like ice.. thats what it is...

i walk in all surfaces... grass dirt everything... and you know what... ice ice ice like juicy j.. if the protection gets dirty.. remove then re apply.. and years later still icy..
hey, do you man. i may not agree, but i could care less. its your bread. i was just stating why i wouldnt. mostly cause of the price of em.
*DISCLAIMER: i am in no way trying to sway you, tell you what you should or shouldnt do, or bully you. just stating my opinion.*

away for a few hours and all hell breaks loose
laugh.gif
you know NT it can be.. sneakerhead topics one day.. some crazy debate another.. some crazy sale that we all cook from two days later.. then bigj gets on BALTSneakershow months from now..lol

hey, do you man. i may not agree, but i could care less. its your bread. i was just stating why i wouldnt. mostly cause of the price of em.
*DISCLAIMER: i am in no way trying to sway you, tell you what you should or shouldnt do, or bully you. just stating my opinion.*
its cool no biggie..

Back
Top Bottom