FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The ASGs make me feel nike destroyed foams again
alien.gif

Can we stop quoting those pics of the Carolinas please?

I might change my mind on them and cop lolololol

just circle back later on when things slow down some. thats the beauty of foams not really being hyped like that anymore. most of the colors dont sell for much over retail :pimp:

Very true, thanks! And the ASG 2016 foams look better on feet. Anyone think the during the All-Star weekend Jordan will restock the Air Jordan 1 "Chicago"?

Last edited:
I think  the ASG's would get more love if they didn't drop during a rush hour of shoes.  I like em and if this was the only drop this month I would probably grab them.  At this point they are WAAAAYYYYYY down the list on priority.  If they somehow sit there are shoes that will continue to jump over them in terms of importance to me.

I think  the ASG's would get more love if they didn't drop during a rush hour of shoes.  I like em and if this was the only drop this month I would probably grab them.  At this point they are WAAAAYYYYYY down the list on priority.  If they somehow sit there are shoes that will continue to jump over them in terms of importance to me.
if the whole shoe glowed you know dudes would had tripped

Agree, I think many people circled the white cement 4's on their calendar, one day after ASGs come out.

Theres heat that comes out every month...of course thats on who you ask. Eventually it becomes the same ole rehashed kicks though or more uninspired colorways on these subpar sigs. I sound like a grouchy old man :rofl:

But my wallet is koo with it though. the funny thing is i wish nike would bless me with some fire, id give em my $, but the way things been going, my savings acct just growing

I'll be boarding a plane at release time, but hopefully my boy has a pair secured locally for employee discount :D

Back
Top Bottom