FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
roll.gif

Not many Northern lights on ebay. Not sure if that's a sign of them being super limited or not. Def not gonna pay 600 if I miss online

I think the all star foams would have gotten move love had they dropped with the NOLA pack
i'm have to disagree here, my foamed based designed that the LPP received for the gumbo look, but these foams fit great with the northern lights theme, just wait til we see the whole NSW collection and then we'll be like oh ok that makes sense and looks good

I think the all star foams would have gotten move love had they dropped with the NOLA pack

View media item 1894345

View media item 1894346

i'm have to disagree here, my foamed based designed that the LPP received for the gumbo look, but these foams fit great with the northern lights theme, just wait til we see the whole NSW collection and then we'll be like oh ok that makes sense and looks good

Ehhh ok. The foams match the uniforms for the NOLA jerseys to a t. You can't deny that

Ehhh ok. The foams match the uniforms for the NOLA jerseys to a t. You can't deny that
oh without a doubt but that's why it doesn't work, look at the shoes released for the Gumbo pack and the foams are instantly out of wack, you of all people knows nike beats to though weird drums
laugh.gif

oh without a doubt but that's why it doesn't work, look at the shoes released for the Gumbo pack and the foams are instantly out of wack, you of all people knows nike beats to though weird drums :lol:

Man, I think you really looked too deep into things. Regardless of how the northern lights theme goes, people have already said that these reminded them of the gumbo pack. That was BEFORE I showed this pic and because they were similar in feel to the gator King brons.

@bigj505  i prob missed that as i don't read every page like i used to, but me myself yeah i see the colors are a nice match but i need the theme to bring together when it comes to instances like an ASG pack, and that's only if it gets my attention by being a TX themed ASG shoe, which is prob a bigger reason i missed the nola foam mentions

They're doing a raffle for the Carolinas at my local House of Hoops and only had one in my size available for raffle. These are limited? Holos were way easier to get than these.

these arent limited they are going fcfs at all the stores around me
def not limited!! Local hoh has 80 pairs, i was talkin to the manager last nite as i put my raffles in, told me if i dnt get called jus show up fri wen dey open an he will sell me a pair...lol (knicks foams numbers)

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep seeing more pics of the Caros and I want them again. And I have made my final decision on the asg and I'm gonna pass. I've been trying to make myself like them since I first saw them. The on feet pics look good but I'm just not really impressed. These caros tho will be a great summer shoe. Along with all the other foams I have yet to unds hahaha

Carolinas are so sweet. Unfortunately, the white cement fours are going to eat up all of my shoe budget, can't sneak any pass the wife anymore

Back
Top Bottom