FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I guess I shouldn't complain at least im in the same boat most of you were for this one. Moved to Idaho from Phoenix and the stores up here get nothing! Used to be able to get anything in store now it's online or bust for 90% of the releases I want. Especially foams. FTL said they weren't sure they were getting Jordan XXX I mean cmon man! I don't like the shoe but damn. Hope those who wanted copped

So the majority of everyone who wanted a pair got a pair...thats whats up, that sold out message on snkrs had me smh at first tho, luckily a few minutes later i....
View media item 1907981

I bought the carolnas last week as a consolation prize incase i didnt get these, caros look too good to return though so ill be keeping em as well.
Great way to start off the weekend..as for this snkrs being introduced to the android crowd thing, i dunno....soon enough them bots are gonna make it harder for us. Ive never seen the app act like how it acted today...RIP SNKRS (soon) it was good while it lasted.

Plats up next 
nerd.gif

I got confirm email from ****tpalace but its funny how i never checked out all the way. Shipping was charged but no tax. Praying i get updated tracking info..

Mirror foams resale is pretty good so not sure about resale being dead. Customs scare me on the charge amount

Mirror foams resale is pretty good so not sure about resale being dead. Customs scare me on the charge amount
the market is dying.

less and less people are willing to pay resell.

again, this all peaked in 2011-12, for nike.

well, adidas is now the resell capital.

But, they can keep it.

Back
Top Bottom