FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the market is dying.

less and less people are willing to pay resell.

again, this all peaked in 2011-12, for nike.

well, adidas is now the resell capital.
But, they can keep it.

Well said. The ones who benefit are guys like most of us who are just looking to purchase a pair of shoes during our release week. It's awesome and I hope that it just keeps getting better.

NikeDC was garbage. Hella catz cut the line. Had to go to Major and pay $317 :frown:. Better than resale price right?

Met @Reader. Cool dude and def was willing to help out. Good looking out bro.

Last edited:
Now I'm glad these were slept on , n lots of people didn't like them cause I sure dooo. Haven't bought foams since the Golds I was due

Just stopped by a local boutique hoping they'd still have them, lol. They sold out right away he said. I got the Caro''s at 7 there last week, thought id try lol

last night i checked footlocker and they had the sharpie pack so i called my sis to order it for me with her discount came out to $378, then i checked footlocker this morning and they put the pack on sell oh well, plus my sz aint available to be shipped out now

Last edited:
They had plats at snkrs chicago 
nerd.gif

Compared to the mirror n galaxy's I considered these slept on, I know they are not as original in their concept but I mean as lines n hype

Last edited:
As a foam fan, I'm tryna like these but I'm just not seeing it.

Feels like I would be buying simply cause it's a foam, not because it's a good looking shoe. Hope you guys enjoy your pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom