FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Quality is fine on these and the 2010 pearls are different shoes :lol:
i have quite a few pairs of foams and they don't look as solid to me. And I never said they were exactly the same. These are more white than Pearl. I like mine better that's all I said.

Last edited:
i have quite a few pairs of foams and they don't look as solid to me. And I never said they were exactly the same. These are more white than Pearl. I like mine better that's all I said.

Please be carefull i tried explaning this to cats on here and it almost caused a riot lol.

And these aren't the old Dooms? 
Still haven't heard much of anything about them releasing again. Id love to grab a second pair myself, but you'd think we have more info by now

On having more info on them by now, not really. I remember less than a month ago information started coming out about the ASG foams. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nike do the same with these. Nike has a tendency to keep thing quite for a while before shoes are released, especially foams.

Last edited:
ASG

https://undefeated.com/footwear/low/nike-air-foamposite-one-premium-blackfierce-purplegreen-glow

Fixed my mistake and copped 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
UPS playin my shoes hit the city last nite , destination scan last nite and this mornin at 6, but ain move :smh: :smh: they better be here tomorrow now....

Just got mine delivered looking sweet! I'm glad I copped cause I wasn't sure from the pics but in hand they're nice. Couldn't lose either way really...
yea i was one of the people sayin i wasnt gonna cop, glad i did, the pics do not do these justice AT ALL

i was talkin mad **** bout these too :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea i was one of the people sayin i wasnt gonna cop, glad i did, the pics do not do these justice AT ALL

i was talkin mad **** bout these too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha at least your honest about it! Glad you got em. A lot of cats were talking bout these but they went fast. Do you or anyone know if these came in preschool sizes? I saw GS sizes but.. Got my lil girl a pair of the Caro Blues was hoping I could get these too but I didn't see any.
My wife was like "I thought you weren't getting anymore for a while. Then you get them and the Caro Blues" [emoji]128521[/emoji] I'm glad shes cool tho my collection is big and cost some loot. As long as I'm taking care of business she can't complain. Plus she likes em. My only vice really... well...

UPS playin my shoes hit the city last nite , destination scan last nite and this mornin at 6, but ain move :smh: :smh: they better be here tomorrow now....
Theyll come, they always do that on a Friday drop. Same thing happened to me with the carolinas and now with the asg foams. Youre good. Oops, just seen u received em, they look fresh, cant wait til tomorrow for my pair.

Last edited:
Haha at least your honest about it! Glad you got em. A lot of cats were talking bout these but they went fast. Do you or anyone know if these came in preschool sizes? I saw GS sizes but.. Got my lil girl a pair of the Caro Blues was hoping I could get these too but I didn't see any.
My wife was like "I thought you weren't getting anymore for a while. Then you get them and the Caro Blues" [emoji]128521[/emoji] I'm glad shes cool tho my collection is big and cost some loot. As long as I'm taking care of business she can't complain. Plus she likes em. My only vice really... well...
GS sizes were the smallest unfortunatly , also wudve love to have gotten my 3 yr old a pair of these ... dont make too much sense , if your gonna drop the GS mite as well go all out with the lil'r kids sizes

Haha my wife didn't like the pics but was won over today in person. Restock will happen I'll post if I see anything.

Back
Top Bottom