FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I would say no. I've seen them in the 325-375 range. Are you just looking to buy the foams or do you want the pack?

came home to these babies, theyre flames in person. loved em from day one. Next up, master 12s. on another note, them yeezy foam pics keep popping up on here, i think im gonna hurl!!

came home to these babies, theyre flames in person. loved em from day one. Next up, master 12s. on another note, them yeezy foam pics keep popping up on here, i think im gonna hurl!!
Agreed. Got mine today and so much better in person. Glad I bought

3m laces fire, but i might stick with the plain cause of the lace tips...  

plus i think the shoes has enough going on all ready with out them 

Last edited:
thanks @Duo 1026

they really are dope in person. Had me like [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] when i opened the box

Last edited:
Good to see so many people like their Northern Lights, y'all can keep them ish tho! I am upset I slept on the light skin royals, lol! Really thought they would last atleast a month or so online. Now I gotta go hunt, any directions for a size 13?

I'm waiting patiently on those zen greys. After those I'll be sitting on the sidelines for a while.

Good to see so many people like their Northern Lights, y'all can keep them ish tho! I am upset I slept on the light skin royals, lol! Really thought they would last atleast a month or so online. Now I gotta go hunt, any directions for a size 13?

Stock locate thru footlockers twitter. 34th street and times square still has pairs

Back
Top Bottom