FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Footaction has Sz 13 for in store purchase right now on their website on Caro Blues. Not sure if you have any near you but it's worth a shot. Good luck.

Sorry guys last post was supposed to be a response to individual. I'm new here, learning, been lurking for 6 months or so but just joined up in last week. Strictly Jordan's and foams for me. I'll try to help out if I see something. Gotta try to take care of those who actually want to collect or wear. Love this thread by the way. How many of you have had trouble with your blue mirrors? Been seeing lots on eBay and other sites with problems after 1 wear looks like I saved myself the trouble not copping. Thinking it was a crapshoot. NL are sweet tho, look so much better live and direct. Keeping the 3M laces on lockdown right now tho, kinda too busy for me.

Whooo. These right here and the leather. I'm not going to go crazy with the laces no disrespect but all around a good shoe 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Sorry guys last post was supposed to be a response to individual. I'm new here, learning, been lurking for 6 months or so but just joined up in last week. Strictly Jordan's and foams for me. I'll try to help out if I see something. Gotta try to take care of those who actually want to collect or wear. Love this thread by the way. How many of you have had trouble with your blue mirrors? Been seeing lots on eBay and other sites with problems after 1 wear looks like I saved myself the trouble not copping. Thinking it was a crapshoot. NL are sweet tho, look so much better live and direct. Keeping the 3M laces on lockdown right now tho, kinda too busy for me.
Welcome. My blue mirrors look good after one wear. A police officer even gave them a compliment

Any word on how limited the red pros will be? I thought I saw somewhere that they are going to be a QS, but I can't seem to find the source now. I hope most of the people who want them can get them. 

Man it feels like just yesterday half the people who are posting pictures of there northern lights said they where ugly

i see alot of hypnocrites..lol

I'm not afraid to admit that I was one to bash the Northern Light's, but after I saw them in person the shoe changed my mind. It really does look better in person as opposed to when I was first just viewing the pictures.

Stop

People are allowed to change their mind.
We've all been there. The pics sometimes fails to capture the sneakers essence. When you see it in person, it looks different.

Stop

People are allowed to change their mind.
We've all been there. The pics sometimes fails to capture the sneakers essence. When you see it in person, it looks different.

This right here. Has nothing to do with hypebeasting. Besides, this shoe isn't really up there with the hypebeast shoes, and resell isn't even bad for Foam's like it once was. Bottom line, sometimes shoes look way better in person. This is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom