FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

meh.... ill wait for more pics tho.

nike glamour shots are known for changing minds.. :lol:

Last edited:
As a wu fan, was hoping for some kind of branding. Not into yellow kicks, so it looks like I won't be camping etc.. like a wu fan needed to.

I will pass on the Wu-foams. I was expecting more of a black with yellow hints. I don't want a majority yellow shoe didn't they have the electro limes drop like 3 years ago that look like that? I was hoping for something more like the Curry 1 "Batman's", now they were a dope color way. Was hoping the foams would have been more black with yellow hints.

Last edited:
It ain't a wutang anything with out the W.....they should've put the logo on the back of the shoe and on the tongue..smh....where's the logo??

Knew from the minute Balt posted the colorway in that tweet from back in September that they probably weren't going to be anything I was willing to spend money for.

That said, I'm interested in better pictures so I can see if they did put the honeycomb pattern on the upper after all.

Not surprised by the lack of a logo, but it would've been money on the heel.

Last edited:
They should do it like the sharpie foams and have black lines all over. That way it would be like a wu tang killer bee!

Nah that'd be even worse.

I like the Wu Tangs but I was hoping for something other than just a yellow foam. We'll see. There'll probably be other things that I'll want more than these when it comes down to the wire.

I like the Wu Tangs but I was hoping for something other than just a yellow foam. We'll see. There'll probably be other things that I'll want more than these when it comes down to the wire.
they may change the 1c to the Wu logo.. but i dont expect anything much else 

Back
Top Bottom