FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Exactly them banana foams ain't nothing to waist $$ on.
yup e z pass, sad too bc I was lookin forward to these, all black with some yellow accents, maybe even yellow n black shank but naaaa, they just made em bananas/mustards 2.0, lazy and ugly 

yup e z pass, sad too bc I was lookin forward to these, all black with some yellow accents, maybe even yellow n black shank but naaaa, they just made em bananas/mustards 2.0, lazy and ugly 
nikes messing up foams for the better.. its keeping the hype away.. 

I gotta say the Wu Tang foams look real disappointing. I've been hyped for months but I guess GamerG is right about Nike not wanting to drop the loot for branding. No Wu symbol? No honeycomb? These could of been soooo sick. I was thinking something like the Oregon foams but with the honeycomb pattern or at least the eye stays. These look basic. Maybe they are waiting to drop the final product?

wu tangs shouldve been a pro. that at least wouldve set them more apart from the previous pair.
i need to get the platinums before the red pro drops. theyre nothing crazy but its nothing i have in my rotation. how much the solar pros go for , 10.5?

@redrum2581

Salute pleighboi!!!

In other news...

Did anyone else get this generic invoice on the Plats from NDC?

I swear if it wasn't for the shipping label saying BRD Direct I would be really skeptical.

View media item 1956887
It's like the Xerox'd a ton of those sheets saying Congrats!

:rofl:

Last edited:
@redrum2581

Salute pleighboi!!!

In other news...

Did anyone else get this generic invoice on the Plats from NDC?

I swear if it wasn't for the shipping label saying BRD Direct I would be really skeptical.

It's like the Xerox'd a ton of those sheets saying Congrats!

roll.gif
Yea they've been using those invoices for a long while now. I got a few from last spring sometime. Threw me of too.

Back
Top Bottom