FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Since all the sneaker sites called it " Wu tang foam" I'm sure everyone thinks it's a Wu tang foam lol. If it's not good I'm glad cause it sucks. From my understanding didn't Rza always make the calls

i had a feeling from the start the shoe had nothing to do with the wu tang

Lord, I leave the forum for a couple days and come back to gamer g managing the foam thread. Someone tell me this isn't real life.

Where are the hidden cameras?

Realistic note, many thanks to red rum and everyone else that serve our country.

Won't nobody fightin over them Mario kart banana peel foams now
laugh.gif
HAHA!!!. they willhave a market.. just not the same hype.. I like this idea.. making foams less and less appealing with the hyper beasts.. then we can get foams for decent prices again.. now if only the oregons and Db foams could go down in price..

If anyone is still looking, they are selling the Class of 97 pack at Shiekh's in Lakewood Mall, CA. I asked the sales rep and they said they only had a 8(???), 9.5 and a 10 at retail...

HAHA!!!. they willhave a market.. just not the same hype.. I like this idea.. making foams less and less appealing with the hyper beasts.. then we can get foams for decent prices again.. now if only the oregons and Db foams could go down in price..
Just remember, when nobody else was there I would come to your defense.

You're the hero we deserve. Our clear-soled protector. Our Ice Knight

Yo wtf? Why are all da foams in 1 thread?

Damn son, about time you came back. I'm still waiting on you to post your ****** jersey collection in the NBA thread. It's gone to shambles in there.

Worn Foams from a Nike outlet? That's crazy. $135 is a good price even for a pair worn once or twice but I still wouldn't be cool with buying worn shoes from a store.

Yo wtf? Why are all da foams in 1 thread?

Damn son, about time you came back. I'm still waiting on you to post your ****** jersey collection in the NBA thread. It's gone to shambles in there.

:lol: maybe this weekend...hello everyone.

Wassup wit all these homogenizing threads in nike retro? Ya got that lazy in making threads for new kicks or something? Smh...

Man I missed a lot in this thread :lol:.

Redrum going to Kuwait(Good luck)
Gamer G is thread leader
Ninjahood is in here

I need to pop back in more often lol
Not feeling those "Wu Tang" foams

those paranormans look fake to me, the green smoke or flame or whateva its suppose to be looks like it goes up too high especially in the middle

Back
Top Bottom