FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
That Wu foam looks nothing like it has to do with Wu tang easy pass.... Major disappointment

did you really think they did

it was another stupid internet made up name im sure came for a half *** blog

method man dont even like foams

the only official wu tang nike shoe was the yellow/black nike dunks
that was a friends and family only shoe released in 1999 way before all the nonsense that has become sneaker collecting

Last edited:
did you really think they did

it was another stupid internet made up name im sure came for a half *** blog

method man dont even like foams

the only official wu tang nike shoe was the yellow/black nike dunks
that was a friends and family only shoe released in 1999 way before all the nonsense that has become sneaker collecting

Since all the sneaker sites called it " Wu tang foam" I'm sure everyone thinks it's a Wu tang foam lol. If it's not good I'm glad cause it sucks. From my understanding didn't Rza always make the calls

That Wu foam looks nothing like it has to do with Wu tang easy pass.... Major disappointment

That's how I feel. Big time letdown. I was really wanting these to have the W somewhere on the sneaker. The primary color should have been black with yellow being secondary. Pass for me. Patiently waiting for the Dooms.

I'll cop the wu tang foams in June and wear em on July 4th to a cookout with the laces spaghettified and some crazy stance socks, American flag board shorts and an army fatigue tank top with a blind-your-eyes white nike tennis visor. I'll eat chicken drumsticks and steak&shrimp off the grill and be drunk all day

'Murica

:pimp:

$135 for holograms ? Is that good? Picked up from outlet today . very last sz 11 . 40%offappeared to be worn. I don't know why outlets take those returns

How worn?

If its like 1-2.

That a deal

Microscopic dirt in the pores of the sole only in the heel and toe area..the guy appeared to have used Sole Saver. The letters inside the shoe are still on the insole, for the most part. The "Penny Hardaway" is partially missing the "y" and "p". The penny logo still fully on the insole on the other shoe.

You know that snugg fit when you try on foamposites. Well, these Muggs were broken in and ready.." Damn, these fit loose as F"

Last edited:
View media item 1956063View media item 1956065View media item 1956067View media item 1956068View media item 1956069Here's my pair, worn over 50 times lol it's like the sides are never gonna yellow [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the bottom is yellow'd but not heavy

[emoji]128548[/emoji]

View media item 1960881
Still love em.

yes sauce them up.. get them icy white/blue again and protect them bihs

Word. Yo, what i need oxyclean and that super strong hair conditioner?

Back
Top Bottom