FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
So will Dark Neon Royal, Black, and White Foamposite Ones be a GR or are they going to be a Limited or QuickStrike release?

Anybody hear rocking their blue chromes? I'm thinking about scooping a pair. I didn't grab them originally cuz I couldn't get with the peeling. But if people are wearing them with no issues then I may grab them. I wouldn't wear them a lot due to having so many kicks. But they would definitely be worn.

Anybody hear rocking their blue chromes? I'm thinking about scooping a pair. I didn't grab them originally cuz I couldn't get with the peeling. But if people are wearing them with no issues then I may grab them. I wouldn't wear them a lot due to having so many kicks. But they would definitely be worn.
wore mine Memorial day

6 months in.. all ice (protected with condoms of course) and no peeling..

Jesus christ please stop using that dumb word.

NOBODY else is saying it or catching on. Nobody finds it cool or funny.

Even worse when you CAPITALIZE the word just trying to force it down Throats.

The icy thing was bad enough. But at least it made sense and didnt sound like a three year old.

Jesus christ please stop using that dumb word.

NOBODY else is saying it or catching on. Nobody finds it cool or funny.

Even worse when you CAPITALIZE the word just trying to force it down Throats.

The icy thing was bad enough. But at least it made sense and didnt sound like a three year old.
freedom of expression tho... mr jags fan.. i speak how i speak.. if you dont like it.. thats fine too.

Freedom yes.

But enough with the forcing down our throats and capitalizing the word. I wouldnt say anything if you didnt OVERLY use it and capitalize it.

Freedom yes.

But enough with the forcing down our throats and capitalizing the word. I wouldnt say anything if you didnt OVERLY use it and capitalize it.
im not forcing anything down.. if something bothers me i have eyes and i can skip right by it.. :-D

Back
Top Bottom