FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just poking my head back in, these rotten banana foams look horrible. They need to vault the foams for a while.

No different ...yellow is a Lil more ,attention and black sole,ever since I been posting black bottoms nike being going od...sick of clear..usa looks immaculate

The black soles I didn't even see that idk whats wrong with my eyes. Will be passing on these tho since I have elector lime. You guys think these sit?

Wutang merch,warriors jersey,pirates ,steelers,these will go fast. ..black bottoms are loved by the hood

07 Royals were the perfect retro. My 07 Royal's started to crack on the lacehole/nubuck area :frown:
Always wore them casually never balled. I had 3 pairs total of the 07 Royals but sold 1 a few years back. Got an DS 2011 as well Contemplating if I should bust one out but don't want to see it happen to a DS pair. Still Sucks man... 08 Penny 2's started to fall apart as well. Feel like NIke really cut corners during that time cause I haven't had any issues with any of my older shoes.

Back
Top Bottom