FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
props for the dooms at city blue... just copped my pair for 161 shipped... my retail pair will get returned to nike... i guess this makes up for missing out on the true blue 3s deal

Should I get the Dooms or the White Guccis? Dooms look so generic to me, but the WGs do too? The gum bottom is what has me considering.

Last edited:
I should've screenshot it when I had the chance but I will describe them to you: They looked like they were the Suedeposite Foam but it's actually grey Vachetta leather upper, with a leather pull tabs on the tongue and on the heel with leather laces. It had a metallic silver swoosh just like the upcoming silver surfers, and it also had an icey blue outsole. It is a Foam Pro.

I should've screenshot it when I had the chance but I will describe them to you: They looked like they were the Suedeposite Foam but it's actually grey Vachetta leather upper, with a leather pull tabs on the tongue and on the heel with leather laces. It had a metallic silver swoosh just like the upcoming silver surfers, and it also had an icey blue outsole. It is a Foam Pro.
pass i have 2 vanchetta's already and will be giving one away to my nephew

Broke out my DOOMs on my trip to NY a few days ago. I just hate that white liner, dirty on the first wear.

View media item 2274757
That's why I passed. I had them and 06 and I ended up giving them away for that exact reason..

What color did yours turn because my pair was fine. No they didn't stay super white but they def didn't get as bad as you guys make it seem.

I also don't hear this slander for other shoes that have a white liner so it always makes me laugh.

laugh.gif
 I slander all white liners. I hate the liner on my Neon 95s and my Infrared 90s but they got a brown mark towards the top peak of the eyelets... I think I rubbed against something with the shoes. I do love the shoe I just hate white liners on anything.

:lol:  I slander all white liners. I hate the liner on my Neon 95s and my Infrared 90s but they got a brown mark towards the top peak of the eyelets... I think I rubbed against something with the shoes. I do love the shoe I just hate white liners on anything.

Where you been goose? You left me to uphold the JDBruhMan name without you :smh:

Back
Top Bottom