FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I should've screenshot it when I had the chance but I will describe them to you: They looked like they were the Suedeposite Foam but it's actually grey Vachetta leather upper, with a leather pull tabs on the tongue and on the heel with leather laces. It had a metallic silver swoosh just like the upcoming silver surfers, and it also had an icey blue outsole. It is a Foam Pro.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-air-foamposite-pro-premium-tan-gold/

Think these are it

no... he's not. 
indifferent.gif

My 06 dooms got dirty af mad quick but I think some white shoe polish would keep them clean... that stain repellant spray might be a good look too. These are joints I'll wear once in a while just to keep them fresh

When it comes to white sock liners mine naturally become gray from wear. HGG 13s, Oreo Flight 89s. Doesn't look to bad, just not new.

Last edited:
Dang.....had myself all talked out of the "Silver Surfers" or whatever They will be called and I see the picture from Swish Supply on foot and now I'm all giddy again.
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
missed out on the navy xvi, might cop 20th anni royals :nthat: with ndc disco (hope ndc)

Just me, or does the finish on the uppers look slightly off compared to previous releases? Not quite matte but also not quite metallic/pearlescent either.

2011 pair for reference:

Last edited:
thought it was only for soles?
Ive done more than soles many times.. my sole fly XVI's..

The sole.. the in liner.. those air hole thins.. the part where your strings go.. I want these things to stay coaine white for years to come..lol

Back
Top Bottom