FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Had no idea what was happening logging into sneakers clicked the shoe colored it and bam penny tells me I lost

Cool?

One can tell the foam vets from the new guys
laugh.gif
indeed 

FYI all:

Royals are the most coveted Foams. More so than all-stars and more so than galaxies. The only reason why the latter two seem so popular largely due to supply, for which there is almost none. They were 'manufactured' covetness, really.

Truth be told. Royals are the only foams to get. 

Royals are the best foams and the OG foams. It's like the AJ1 Chicago. 

They will sell out. Period. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh. No early access here. Still got the last retros, so I should be good. Thought after I did the lil sharpie coloring game I was set. Lol

Would of been nice to secure them now but I don't check the app ever. I can wait another 2 weeks.

that sucks lol

I was taking a dump and saw a twitter link about the foams. So, I opened up sneakers and saw the new promo for them. I was going to click on the pics but was like nah, seen them already. Finish up, log into NT to look up the release date because I forgot, then saw people posting about it 45 mins later. Pretty sure I missed the window by 5-10 mins. I'm heated >:

I still remember first seeing these shoes in sole collector book. Didn't even know they existed! I was awe inspired by the design, knew everything about the shoe, saying they weren't going to retro them because the original mold was lost/broken to the shoe. Never owned a pair. I was able to save up and buy a pair of white foam pros (should we call them the he got game foams :nerd: :lol: ) in high school but someone took them from my locker :smh:

I will own the royal blue pennies. And I will wear the crap out of them. You have my word ,Nike. Never got the other retros because I stopped coming on NT for a couple years. Now I'm back in it :smh:

Last edited:
FYI all:

Royals are the most coveted Foams. More so than all-stars and more so than galaxies. The only reason why the latter two seem so popular largely due to supply, for which there is almost none. They were 'manufactured' covetness, really.

Truth be told. Royals are the only foams to get. 

Royals are the best foams and the OG foams. It's like the AJ1 Chicago. 

They will sell out. Period. 

Lets hope the fifth release is the real deal.

Hasn't been a good royal since the Feb. 2007 release imo.
That is my preferred pair to wear. I have all (4) prior releases including the og's which
have been retired from the rotation a few years back due to separation.

Since this will be the fifth royal release how about throwing us a bone for the 20th university and give us the black volts.

After the Dooms (which I stocked up on & secured 3 pairs) I'm inching for those Volts

Glad I can sit this one out. I got a NDS royal pair from 07 from a fellow NT'er. I knew this day would come and I avoided the headache. Only thing I have to do is reglue the outsole and I'm good.

:smh:  at myself for scribbling on my phone like a damn child, just to receive a special message about my L. Only this guys knows about that level of anticipation to instant disappointment
View media item 2293100

"Well fudge."
Absolutely perfect sentiment. Worst L ever on app. Didn't even think to scribble when first got notification this morning.
Congrats to those that copped.
Don't poke your eye out if they give you the marker.

Back
Top Bottom