FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Lets hope the fifth release is the real deal.

Hasn't been a good royal since the Feb. 2007 release imo.
That is my preferred pair to wear. I have all (4) prior releases including the og's which
have been retired from the rotation a few years back due to separation.
really?

didn't get into shoes until 2011 about. 

what are the differences between the ogs and the releases? So I know what to look out for. 

FYI all:

Royals are the most coveted Foams. More so than all-stars and more so than galaxies. The only reason why the latter two seem so popular largely due to supply, for which there is almost none. They were 'manufactured' covetness, really.

Truth be told. Royals are the only foams to get. 

Royals are the best foams and the OG foams. It's like the AJ1 Chicago. 

They will sell out. Period. 
These will sit.. These are not Concord Jordan XI's.. Foam heads will not be breaking doors off the hinges turning into incredible hulks to get these.. trust!!

So I was successful in getting early access but I don't get paid until Friday. I wish they would have let you reserve them instead of this.
mean.gif

really?

what are the differences between the ogs and the releases? So I know what to look out for. 
I had all 3(currently just 07s) and from what I noticed was each year the foamposite shell got softer. The 0gs being the hardest and the 2011 being the softest. Wearing the 97s for over a year and the midsole portion on the foam never creased, my 07s barely creased, and my 2011s came creased from the previous owner. And i never lined them all up but i know for sure that the 2011s is shorter in height than both 07s and 97s. I would say 07s is same height or just a bit shorter than 97s. A noticeable difference between all is the toe box where the nubuck and outsole meets with the foam, on the 0gs it is less foam and as the you go up the years there is more foam and more of a rounder shape.

Did everyone get this or just a few? Never got a notification and couldn't even get the foams to show up till now. Even when I typed in "foam " and a tab
for "foamposite xx"popped up, I tap the link, says no results.smh

Close app then open it to them in the vault. Oh well.

I had all 3(currently just 07s) and from what I noticed was each year the foamposite shell got softer. The 0gs being the hardest and the 2011 being the softest. Wearing the 97s for over a year and the midsole portion on the foam never creased, my 07s barely creased, and my 2011s came creased from the previous owner. And i never lined them all up but i know for sure that the 2011s is shorter in height than both 07s and 97s. I would say 07s is same height or just a bit shorter than 97s. A noticeable difference between all is the toe box where the nubuck and outsole meets with the foam, on the 0gs it is less foam and as the you go up the years there is more foam and more of a rounder shape.

07 is def the closest to og

FYI all:

Royals are the most coveted Foams. More so than all-stars and more so than galaxies. The only reason why the latter two seem so popular largely due to supply, for which there is almost none. They were 'manufactured' covetness, really.

Truth be told. Royals are the only foams to get. 

Royals are the best foams and the OG foams. It's like the AJ1 Chicago. 

They will sell out. Period. 
These will sit.. These are not Concord Jordan XI's.. Foam heads will not be breaking doors off the hinges turning into incredible hulks to get these.. trust!!

really?

Please them them again. People do NOT understand this. This is why I laugh at the inflated value of galaxy foams. Best way to test what you're saying is what I call the "knock test" just simply tap your knuckle on any foam prior to 07 and then after, you can tell the difference right off the bat. For this reason I refuse to buy a foamposite made after 2007, with one exception, the Total Foamposite max Retro (which doesn't pass the knock test, but my OG's can't last forever)

mean.gif
 at myself for scribbling on my phone like a damn child, just to receive a special message about my L. Only this guy knows about that level of anticipation to instant disappointment
roll.gif

Dawg I was scribbling like a madman, happy as hell.  I just knew I was gonna get some Royals randomly today.  Then Penny handed me the L in the nicest way possible.  

View media item 2108188

Please them them again. People do NOT understand this. This is why I laugh at the inflated value of galaxy foams. Best way to test what you're saying is what I call the "knock test" just simply tap your knuckle on any foam prior to 07 and then after, you can tell the difference right off the bat. For this reason I refuse to buy a foamposite made after 2007, with one exception, the Total Foamposite max Retro (which doesn't pass the knock test, but my OG's can't last forever)
I know exactly what your talking about, the 0gs and first retros had a denser foam compared to these retros now. I see pairs on ebay that are used and creased up from the foam being so soft. Like you said though from a knock you can tell, but all you have to do is push on it and feel the difference.

Maybe Nike will copy Adidas and make all Foams this year limited like the NMDs/Ultraboost/Yeezys to create hype and attract the hypebeast

Nike cooy Adidas? :lol: :lol: Nike been doing limited product drops and creating hype for decades...

At any rate, just read the last few pages on the interactive activity for unlocking for the foams...bravo Nike bravo

:rofl:

Dawg I was scribbling like a madman, happy as hell.  I just knew I was gonna get some Royals randomly today.  Then Penny handed me the L in the nicest way possible.  
crazy thing is i was just looking at the pics and was bored coloring it in like "this is pretty cool, interactive stuff on the app" lol. And the shoes actually dropped before the notification.

I know exactly what your talking about, the 0gs and first retros had a denser foam compared to these retros now. I see pairs on ebay that are used and creased up from the foam being so soft. Like you said though from a knock you can tell, but all you have to do is push on it and feel the difference.
I've been explaining this to people for years and they think I'm speaking alien or something. I also notice how when newer foams are scuffed, they rub off and you see the white foam material underneath. I've never seen that on a foam before. 

I've been explaining this to people for years and they think I'm speaking alien or something. I also notice how when newer foams are scuffed, they rub off and you see the white foam material underneath. I've never seen that on a foam before. 
That's a given this day and age, most retros are cheaply made than the originals.

Back
Top Bottom