FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

I know that prices keep going up and that quality isn't what it was years ago, but these retros are solid all things considered. The hue of blue is great, better than the last release. Is the foamposite material what it was back in the early 00s? Na, but after selling my last royal foams years ago, I'm happy to get another pair.

Finally got mine in yesterday and was OD excited to try them on. Definitely my favorite sneaker ever.
foams are long lasting kicks.. i just wish they could go back to the taiwan mold.. thats all..lol
I disagree with this statement applying to the current iteration of foams.

Is it me, or does these "silver surfer" pros look more appropriate for a Dr. Doom nickname?

it's basically a variation of the half cent, while I personally don't like it, I see it being a popular pick up.

Aint gonna lie I probably would lol. My favorite combination to hoop in is Air Max in the heel and zoom in the forefoot. Older Lebrons and Penny 5's are some of my favorites to hoop in.
But I agree, that MSRP would be damn near 300 :x

Is it me, or does these "silver surfer" pros look more appropriate for a Dr. Doom nickname?
how do you disagree? examples... cause when i look at my foams (that are protected).. soles icey.. nubuck still good.. no issues here

Recent foams aren't built ford tough like the older ones but I think they still holdup pretty well.

Recent foams aren't built ford tough like the older ones but I think they still holdup pretty well.
my OG's didnt last as long as my 2007's.. if only we can have that mold used for the new foams.. then we would have a perfect combination of foam and nubuck upper material :-D

how do you disagree? examples... cause when i look at my foams (that are protected).. soles icey.. nubuck still good.. no issues here
I'm personally not a user of those sole protectors or whatever they make, shoes are meant to be worn and yellowing comes with that. Now, I disagree with that because from my experience and knowledge of foams, the earlier versions were tanks. I'm basing this off the models that I've personally own and still do. Specifically the 02 royal pros and 01 black pros. I've worn them for years and they have gotten dirty and scuffed, and I've wiped them with a damp rag, and they look like new. Now, I see foams that scrape easily and I've seen the white coating under the foam material in newer foams which seems so odd to me. That was a sign that they were being made cheaper. The foam material is a lot softer, I've seen it in the electric blue pros, gym green pros, and the yeezy foams. All of which I've held in hand and couldn't believe the difference I've felt from what I knew of foams.

If these come out yall coppin?
Wouldn't be surprised if Nike does this next year

View media item 2326199

From that angle they look really tempting, but before releasing those, release the white/ black PE and all black PE from 1997!

That being sad, I think the Vachetta Bla Bla shoes are the biggest trash ever! 300 for a foam Pro that would look best in Arabian sand dunes! LOL

beautiful but I think they are too blue

I think my manager wanted to low key send me home the other day when I wore these to the office. He kept throwing subliminal shade at how loud my sneaks were. Keep in mind half the office, including myself, wear sneakers to work all time considering we have a casual dress code policy.

I haven't wore them to work since. Didn't want to hear his mouth again. :lol: That blue really does pop though.

I think my manager wanted to low key send me home the other day when I wore these to the office. He kept throwing subliminal shade at how loud my sneaks were. Keep in mind half the office, including myself, wear sneakers to work all time considering we have a casual dress code policy.

I haven't wore them to work since. Didn't want to hear his mouth again.
laugh.gif
That blue really does pop though.
I have other questions about that though.. Sneakers arent gonna give people envy.. I wear kicks all the time but then again these people got Teslas and stuff.

Supervisors are definitely hating lol. If it's casual.. wear your foams. I wish my job was casual... they'd think I was a freak.

From that angle they look really tempting, but before releasing those, release the white/ black PE and all black PE from 1997!

That being sad, I think the Vachetta Bla Bla shoes are the biggest trash ever! 300 for a foam Pro that would look best in Arabian sand dunes! LOL
I can't see the appeal. But I'd take a half cent retro if that's the case. Wouldn't be a bad time to rerelease those.

I made a number of photos today from all my royals! OG, 07, 11 and 17, will post them tomorrow. Took me some time since I was away, so stay tuned

Back
Top Bottom