FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
After returning my 10.5 due to uncontrollable glue stains and an obvious dimple on the side of one of the shoes, I went ahead and bought my true foam-size 11 (my normal foam size) for under retail and I'm finally satisfied.

My local shop let me go through the three size 11's they had left in the back, so I picked the perfect pair.

I was upset that my pair from KicksUSA & Snkrs both had major flaws. But surprisingly, my local Mom & pops shop had perfect pairs.

Threw them on today, with the right size again - these are perfect. You can feel the responsive ZOOM air in the heel and forefoot - and that's enough for me to be happy. The OG blue hint, and the clear soles makes worth the ticket I paid :pimp:

Foams should never be 200+ ever again. They'll sit every time if they do. Worked out for us under retail folks though.

Last edited:
feel mad knowing i sold my 07 and bought the 11 in the wrong size. I'll settle w the 2017 but are 2011 safe to wear w.o eyelets cracking?

The Royals were a very popular Foam that its safe to say is 'sitting' in one way or another. Do you think that the Coppers and Eggplants have the same fate? I probably won't take any chances on them just to be safe, I just want to see what you guys think.

The Royals were a very popular Foam that its safe to say is 'sitting' in one way or another. Do you think that the Coppers and Eggplants have the same fate? I probably won't take any chances on them just to be safe, I just want to see what you guys think.

Depends on quantity produced. Seems like Nike made a boat load of the royals. We gonna eat good if they do the same with the coppers and eggplants.

would be nice but
- coppers have been on people's wishlist for years
- odd colors sell better these days
- coppers dropped once

would be nice but
- coppers have been on people's wishlist for years
- odd colors sell better these days
- coppers dropped once

Resell on the last coppers has dropped significantly over the last few years.

Just purchased the Royal foams on discount from Eastbay for 183.99 before tax, what a steal! (I had a one time only 20 percent off coupon from them that I had yet to use). Going to return the pair I bought for full price. I can't believe these have sat this long, it's been almost a month since they released. I remember worrying on release day if these were going to sell out immediately and I was going to miss out lol

Last edited:
hell ive seen royals still in stores.

i just hate how some of the big stores refuse to put stuff on sale

Last edited:
Royals didn't sell well in my area (maybe country?). Foamposites are easy to get now. Save for the rare nikes and jordans, everyone seems to be chasing boosts and nmd

Only 3 or 4 more times? Where and why are you putting them up?
For real. I been wearing mine every chance I get. Theyre breaking in nice, getting more comfortable every wear...just copped from FTL using that code posted by @16nason thank you homie, also reminded me about ebates...something I been forgetting about a lot recently (couple years or a year ago i remember a cs rep told me no more cash back on js and stuff so i just quit trying, gonna have to try more often, ive saved enough for a free pair or two over the years)...anyway glad to have just saved about $53 assuming the ebates comes thru...now just gotta send this pair back to nike once it comes in lol

Last edited:
Have y'all noticed how EVERYTHING has a bulky horrible toe box these days? I thought it was just Jordan now I'm realizing it's 99% of retros. Huaraches foams everything. My question is WHY? Who's foot is shaped like that? Back in the day it was all streamline

I need Nike to Retro the Stealths and the red metallics, only foams I want at this point.  Don't care about the coppers or eggplants at this time. 

Have y'all noticed how EVERYTHING has a bulky horrible toe box these days? I thought it was just Jordan now I'm realizing it's 99% of retros. Huaraches foams everything. My question is WHY? Who's foot is shaped like that? Back in the day it was all streamline

Its called cheaping out. They use the lasts from one shoe to make another one so if that last is no good or not really appropriate for that retro but they use it anyway thats where you get the problems. Also, you'll notice a lot of the shoes have been curving upwards which is an issue at the factories (probably because production is higher than ever)

Back
Top Bottom