FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
On disco
nthat.gif
This 
smokin.gif

Does anybody know, if kicksstore EU from Poland is legt?

If yes, do they have any promo codes at the moment?

Thanks

Just grabbed coppers and trying not to buy those royals but they temptation is real [emoji]128555[/emoji]

I thought royals were the most anticipated foams for the year and they sat hard so im guessin reds and eggplants will be bench warmers as well

I thought royals were the most anticipated foams for the year and they sat hard so im guessin reds and eggplants will be bench warmers as well
maybe simply too many were made. They are still the most anticipated foams this year, so they were made twice as many as others, could be.

seems there is more hype for the reds than the eggplants. Eggplants > Reds imo. I have too many red sneakers as is. 

I think the reds will sit but not that long. They surely won't sit in more popular sizes. Luckily I get the disco on RD, because I gotta have em immediately.

Has May 19th for the red foams been confirmed yet ? and does Undefeated have any discount codes out now ?

Back
Top Bottom