FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I tripled up on the Royals on release date at retail, thinking they would sell out. They are hard to come by right now in my size (13) on sale, but I'm surprised they are still on shelves.

It's funny that you think they sat. Nike made a ton of them and people are still buying.
Sitting means no one is buying.
you got sir, thank you for correcting me on that one. But what do u call it when pairs are still on shelves months later? Enlighten me

It's funny that you think they sat. Nike made a ton of them and people are still buying.
imo they sat but eventually theyre gonna sell out. I didnt expect them to still be available so thats how im lookin at it.

you got sir, thank you for correcting me on that one. But what do u call it when pairs are still on shelves months later? Enlighten me

You really replied TWICE to the same comment? :lol:
You made it seem like no one was buying which was amusing to me.

THEY SAT HARD :lol:

I love it this way 
smokin.gif
yep its all like the he got game scene.. trying on shoes..lol

New here. How are folks getting disco on the foams? Also are 12.5 available in stores? 12.5 fit me perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom