FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Also got my '17 pair still DS

IMG_2044.jpeg

What is the actual color of the eggplants? In all promo pics they look a Depp purple maroonish but in on foot real lighting photos they look an unfortunate shade of brown. Never seen them in person.

What is the actual color of the eggplants? In all promo pics they look a Depp purple maroonish but in on foot real lighting photos they look an unfortunate shade of brown. Never seen them in person.
That's one thing I love about em. Purple in particular is always a color that looks different in photographs than in real life. They're always purple, but depending on the light and conditions, sometimes a lighter or darker purple.

Last edited:
Seeing those DS foams with the icey soles reminded me of gamerg gamerg and how he used to put those sole protector things on eveeeerryyyythiiiing. Anyone know where he disappeared to??? He was a nonstop regular here... hell he started the thread.
He didn't start the thread, he inherited the thread. Because the OP went ghost. Now G is posting on Social media.. I personally miss my nephew bigj505 bigj505

Anywhere out there that might still have 11.5 Black? Decided recently I want them after having several opportunities to get them. Smh

Back
Top Bottom