FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Sorry for the long post.
I always really liked the camo foams, but they released the same year I graduated college, and was really trying to get on my “grown man status” as I was starting my career, and stopped copping “hood” sneakers a few years before and after my graduation. Looking back at, it was all just some insecurity BS, trying distance myself from my passion for sneakers to try to appear more professional looking. I missed out on so many great releases during those times. Luckily I made enough money to buy most of what I missed out on years later. But the Camo foams I never copped. One day. Lol

Why do these look so ridic on my feet :frown:

Like clown shoes

Attachments

• IMG_20240402_143427892.jpg
    IMG_20240402_143427892.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 2,067
These were one of the last good ones but I remember these ran wild small.

Saving money. Cheaper materials, these aren’t Foams anymore.
Yeah, I remember foams from 02(obviously the OG’s) to about 09 had maximum responsive full length zoom air. Now, they don’t even feel
Like it’s even there anymore smh. That might be why they aren’t nearly as comfortable anymore.

The beauty of Foams were, they started off very tight and in some cases, a little too tight. But, that FL zoom air offsets the tightness because it was so responsive.

Yeah, I remember foams from 02(obviously the OG’s) to about 09 had maximum responsive full length zoom air. Now, they don’t even feel
Like it’s even there anymore smh. That might be why they aren’t nearly as comfortable anymore.

The beauty of Foams were, they started off very tight and in some cases, a little too tight. But, that FL zoom air offsets the tightness because it was so responsive.
The 2017 Royals were still pretty bouncy to me. Sad if this year’s aren’t.

Back
Top Bottom