FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Not relying at all; I just answered your question on where I got the price from. Nothing more.

Feel free to show me someone who will p pay $2000 for an sb8, $650 for a wtl, and $600 for a supreme foam. The only one remotely close there is the foams.

On to a more intelligent conversation please. These newbs swear they are all knowing

Feel free to show me someone who will p pay $2000 for an sb8, $650 for a wtl, and $600 for a supreme foam. The only one remotely close there is the foams.

On to a more intelligent conversation please. These newbs swear they are all knowing
Newbs? Wait a minute homie.. Don't start. Born in 1985, had kicks since early 92. That is 1992, so yes, over 20 years of sneaker knowledge. Sellers dictate the price, not me. That is what the kicks are worth to them. Doesn't mean any BUYER will pay those prices. Be easy hombre...

And like I said again, I said $600 for the WTL not $650.

I may have to make a trip to at that saturday. Im in columbus. 
This is bull.. why dont they just restock the Oregon's to GR scale.. love the shoe.. hate the Ape prices.. #ineedtomovetoatl #foams#goodrestocks#lotsoflovelysinglewomenwhoarelookinghard

Lordcotton and Skep, definitely appreciate the feedback on the trade. Wasn't looking to derail the thread tho. No need for the back and forth on the resell value. I would never pay any where near those prices for any of those shoes. Let's forget about it.

Lordcotton and Skep, definitely appreciate the feedback on the trade. Wasn't looking to derail the thread tho. No need for the back and forth on the resell value. I would never pay any where near those prices for any of those shoes. Let's forget about it.

Maybe eBay "asking" prices. Deffinatly not "sold" prices. They're all over IG for 320 shipped regardless of size

Regardless, I wouldn't trade the Foams and WTLs for some 8s. Yes I know the hype, MY opinion. 

Maybe eBay "asking" prices. Deffinatly not "sold" prices. They're all over IG for 320 shipped regardless of size

Regardless, I wouldn't trade the Foams and WTLs for some 8s. Yes I know the hype, MY opinion. 
Thank you for understanding. Repped.

Like I said, find someone paying any of those prices. smh. I'm born in 84 and my first pair of J's was Olympic 7 in 1992. Congrats to you for not being a newb to the game but get your knowledge straight, you sound foolish.

Like I said, find someone paying any of those prices. smh. I'm born in 84 and my first pair of J's was Olympic 7 in 1992. Congrats to you for not being a newb to the game but get your knowledge straight, you sound foolish.
Did you read anything I posted? I said asking prices... not sold. Knowledge is superb, believe it or not. Congrats on the Olympic 7... Wooooooooo!

Debating on something as small as a price estimation on a blog site is pretty foolish if you ask me.

Back to the kicks......

lmao@ wtl being 600+

fc has sizes collecting dust at 400-425 lol

but anyway

supreme foam and wtl for sb8 at this point i can say is reasonable straight up trade

SB8 goes for like what 800 range on ebay

wtl does like 350 supreme ive seen around 550

of course this varies on size but a striaght up trade couldnt be mad at it

lmao@ wtl being 600+

fc has sizes collecting dust at 400-425 lol

but anyway

supreme foam and wtl for sb8 at this point i can say is reasonable straight up trade

SB8 goes for like what 800 range on ebay

wtl does like 350 supreme ive seen around 550

of course this varies on size but a striaght up trade couldnt be mad at it
Don't say EBAY... you may start a fire around here.. lol

LOL is this dude really just quoting and repping people for proving him totally wrong about the worth of certain sneakers. 

LOL is this dude really just quoting and repping people for proving him totally wrong about the worth of certain sneakers. 
Nope. I have the balls to reply to whoever speaks to me. Only repped one person who actually understood what I meant and not take it out of context.

Nope. I have the balls to reply to whoever speaks to me. Only repped one person who actually understood what I meant and not take it out of context.
Oh we all understood what you meant and your understanding of the worth of sneakers is WRONG. They might need to make a customized Beckett Sneaker Price guide for people like you

Last edited:

Oh we all understood what you meant and your understanding of the worth of sneakers is WRONG. They might need to make a customized Beckett Sneaker Price guide for people like you
I also said estimation of sneaker asking prices per the seller.

Because there are people who are selling for a whole lot more depending on size.

I'm good on the guide though. Gracias.

Hope the trade goes in your favor @PeruWhite

I'm trying to get repped because I havent mentioned icey soles in a few days tho..lol

Repped, anyways asking price does not equal worth, and its not a sellers market its a buyers market, buyers dictate the price not sellers

Repped, anyways asking price does not equal worth, and its not a sellers market its a buyers market, buyers dictate the price not sellers
^^^ Exactly.. if resellers had it their way Yeezy's would be worth 15k per shoe..

and galaxy's would still be pitching 50k listings..

Basically.. Newyorkcompany would be the fair market value on all shoes as his prices are Insane..lol

Sellers dictate the price, not me. That is what the kicks are worth to them. Doesn't mean any BUYER will pay those prices. Be easy hombre...

And like I said again, I said $600 for the WTL not $650.
Sellers, which means "asking".. Jesus. My words
You said nothing at all about "asking price" you said they "are worth 2k easy" and so on. You're an idiot, I'm done with you.
"worth 2k easy" to the seller...

If you only knew how connected this "idiot" is you would watch how you spoke. Be done then, patna.

Don't lose no sleep or characters homie, trust. I will be here....
Yet, if 6 sellers are selling something for $600 and not biting their tongue on their prices.... then what say so does the buyer have? Nada. Just being real. You can have $550 cash money, but if those 6 sellers want $600, not much a person can do.

Worth is subjective."Selling for" is what you want. South Beaches aren't being sold for 2k since most folks aren't going to pay 2 whole racks. Most sellers won't be too upset at missing $50 on a $600 price. There will be a few who won't budge but majority will likely accept it.

Worth is subjective."Selling for" is what you want. South Beaches aren't being sold for 2k since most folks aren't going to pay 2 whole racks. Most sellers won't be too upset at missing $50 on a $600 price. There will be a few who won't budge but majority will likely accept it.
Good lookin fam-o

Back
Top Bottom