FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i rock my yeeezy foams alot.. one note.. i did protect the glow sole and the part that wasnt protected is more greener than the "exposed" section.. most likely ill have to sauce the outside portion in a few months to get them on point but yeah they are clean.. i lok forward to some platinum and red october yeezy foams though.
which sauce do you use man?
Im in the middle of experimenting with different sauces myself.

which sauce do you use man?
Im in the middle of experimenting with different sauces myself.
I've tried all of the combo's.. I do want to try angelus's mix of things tho on some of the shoes that i couldnt get results on.. it looks promising.. Off the top.. Fabes gave me the best results but costs too much.. So i just made my own Retrobright.. I prefer the Glycerin over baking soda because I phyucked up my XVI Low's a bit with the H2O2 running down.. but with the home made retrobright.. ive gotten great results.. just cost alot to get maximum legal peroxide to use and glycerin.. but once made the results are insane.. $80 bucks for a good gallon batch had me working for like 2-3 months..via an indoor setup.

some platinum yeezy foams though.
nthat.gif
... I'd be all over those.

The Volts would be a dope kick it in sweats shoe for me but I might ID a pair of AF1 highs instead. If they sit tho :evil:

Last edited:
A buddy of mine posted a pic of an all red pro, just like the volt, on IG the other day and said supposedly 2015. Ill try and find that pic

Restoremysneakers.com has some good sauce that I have used. I don't think its priced too high either

Last edited:
I saw some pics of some supposed Jan-June 2015 Foam releases that included the red pros and a pair of obsidian/teal pros! Looked photoshopped tho!

Think those are the copper retros...and cmon son...Red October Foams??? Damn how many all red kicks can you kids have???

Like I said, find someone paying any of those prices. smh. I'm born in 84 and my first pair of J's was Olympic 7 in 1992. Congrats to you for not being a newb to the game but get your knowledge straight, you sound foolish.
But we're talkin' about DEADSTOCK hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom