FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

LOL look at the people over at KanyeToThe forum have to say about foams.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=2277153.0

Is the Foam hype really dead guys?
return them.. burn them..i love this talk.. PLEASE kanye NEVER EVER wear a pair of foams..because that would prevent us from ever trying on a pair of foams again.. he could rock the most ugliest ones and booom. hyperbeast unite to buy all foams..asap

Too much work to get a clean pair of shoes. Id just buy a new pair.

Bro you're doin wayyy to much, you're starting to seem really weird man
Not weird... just not about that #richlife like @bigj505
  and many others who have "oodles" of pairs laying around.. i take care of the things I buy as I'm thankful of what i have.. thats all.. I like the whole restoration thing.. it sets me away from the sneakerheads as I never considered myself one.. Just one who likes shoes and likes them to look fresh at all times because the price to get new ones are INSANE nowdays..

It's not the rich life at all. Time is money and the time and money invested in restoring certain shoes isn't worth it.

Also, for me, I don't have time to wear my shoes much so they never really get dirty. It's a matter of lifestyle and demographic tho.

It's not the rich life at all. Time is money and the time and money invested in restoring certain shoes isn't worth it.

Also, for me, I don't have time to wear my shoes much so they never really get dirty. It's a matter of lifestyle and demographic tho.
i beg to differ.. I'm sure your shoe collection is massive to mines and you have real heat.. the heat that you can get much more back (Red october hint hint)..

I buy kicks I like and because I'm no where near a baller.. i tend to preserve stuff more.. far as restoration it didnt cost me much even if you coutn the Electricity and the guy who does restorations usually cuts good deals in bulk so Its a good price for good quality.. because of that i dont have to buy kicks again.. EG.. I'm NOT buying any pair of concord mid's anytime soon.. DS costs many bills now because of the hype.. Shooting stars.. i still regret buying the pack because those LPP's are just deadweights.. so yeah I dont get to wear everything but the ones i wear most i want them to look fresh forever.. my most worn foams are.. Yeezy.. Gym Green Fighter JEt and safari.. the others i wear here and there so they still got tons of PT to go before i re protect..now when i get that big DC MD VA money like you.. DMV.. then i can buy like 50 pairs of kicks and have a big room gallery..lol but for now.. if i can restore mines.. ill restore them 

i beg to differ.. I'm sure your shoe collection is massive to mines and you have real heat.. the heat that you can get much more back (Red october hint hint)..
I buy kicks I like and because I'm no where near a baller.. i tend to preserve stuff more.. far as restoration it didnt cost me much even if you coutn the Electricity and the guy who does restorations usually cuts good deals in bulk so Its a good price for good quality.. because of that i dont have to buy kicks again.. EG.. I'm NOT buying any pair of concord mid's anytime soon.. DS costs many bills now because of the hype.. Shooting stars.. i still regret buying the pack because those LPP's are just deadweights.. so yeah I dont get to wear everything but the ones i wear most i want them to look fresh forever.. my most worn foams are.. Yeezy.. Gym Green Fighter JEt and safari.. the others i wear here and there so they still got tons of PT to go before i re protect..now when i get that big DC MD VA money like you.. DMV.. then i can buy like 50 pairs of kicks and have a big room gallery..lol but for now.. if i can restore mines.. ill restore them 

I don't have a massive collection. I don't have yeezys anymore either. They were garbage quality and someone made me an offer that I was cool with.

When I say time is money, I literally mean it.
The hours spent cleaning, restoring, doing preventative maintenance aren't worth it to me especially for a shoe that I can get for retail still.
I'd rather drop the $250 and sell my used pair for $100 then put in all of the effort.

I salute you tho. It's just not for me.

I don't have a massive collection. I don't have yeezys anymore either. They were garbage quality and someone made me an offer that I was cool with.

When I say time is money, I literally mean it.
The hours spent cleaning, restoring, doing preventative maintenance aren't worth it to me especially for a shoe that I can get for retail still.
I'd rather drop the $250 and sell my used pair for $100 then put in all of the effort.

I salute you tho. It's just not for me.
i mean for some kicks ive bought the other and charged those to the game but i knew that it would only take a weekend at a time.. plus i have the nice indoor set up.. 2 sessions a day wipe off apply on .. the only excersize is apply sole protection.. the right shoe i did i spent a good hour on them because i wanted to do my best to make it appear that it was a clean install..i do have a ds pair of these though i just dont have any intentions of rocking them because i have the other pair but yeah if i could get anotther pair of icey blue ds whiteouts for 150.. may be.. but most are yellow or reddish..

Once i make that 6 figure money i may buy instead of maintain..im still saluting you just because you copped the yeezy 2's for retail.. im sure those moved for a few grand easily.. its the (unfourtanate) bugatti of sneakers..

in other news.. i finally iced my other white foam.. here's a comparison to the day i copped.. and today..lol

Basically my foam material is more yellowed than the sole.. which means this will be going to the custom shop to get the foam and mesh restored back to deadstock colors so i can resume treading obsticles in my foams..lol

Past (On Cop Day)

Today: (Ie..5 minutes ago)
did you use peroxide or the 40 volume creme for the sauce? i finally got my indoor setup together, im currently using fabes sole sauce......wondering if there is anything better

did you use peroxide or the 40 volume creme for the sauce? i finally got my indoor setup together, im currently using fabes sole sauce......wondering if there is anything better
between fabes sole and 40 volume.. i can use that for normal jobs.. for my heavy stuff I make my own retroright.. with 35% H202..

it saves alot of time but you have to be careful.. it will eat through foam graphic if it drips.. so you want to thicken it out and also use painters tape..

when i restore graphic foams.. (OCD Statement) I actually sole protect the graphic at the run down spots to make sure it doesnt mess up the graphic..

so in graph terms

the more % h202 the deeper and better

fabes.. im not sure how much % it is but ive gotten "similar" results as the 35%.. so it could just be somewhere between 20-30% im very sure its not 35%

so yeah.. i used 40 volume on my really light situations and got results.. my concord 11's i used it.. took about 4-5 days and gotten great results.. the tougher stuff ill go to fabe of my homegrown OCD barely legal method.

bought 2 pairs of knicks foams one from nike and one from shoe palace... the one from shoe palace is 30 bucks cheaper so i will compare the two when i get the shoe palace pair and return it at nike... no need for doubles of these :lol:

Foams had a down year but the knicks would have been a top 5 foam for maybe any of the last 3 yrs

The yeezys are nice and just not for the nickname. The carbon fiber sets them off. Wish it wasn't a pro though

No, what is weird is that there is actually a forum about Kanye West's style. That is weird
You've never heard of the infamous message board KanyeToThe? That message board is just as big as NikeTalk. Kanye has a very loyal and dedicated following. Kanye was one of the few rappers who managed to incorporate mainstream fashion into hip-hop music and then flip it into pop culture. Nowadays I don't check for Kanye's style like I use to during the 2004-2010 era, to me his style now has become dull and boring.

Last edited:

You've never heard of the infamous message board KanyeToThe? That message board is just as big as NikeTalk. Kanye has a very loyal and dedicated following. Kanye was one of the few rappers who managed to incorporate mainstream fashion into hip-hop music and then flip it into pop culture. Nowadays I don't check for Kanye's style like I use to during the 2004-2010 era, to me his style now has become dull and boring.
Nope, not at all.

Never looked to see what Kanye or anyone else wore or is wearing. Never cared and still don't 

I know he obviously has a huge following and even that is down playing it, because hell theres a forum just for jocking him.

Back
Top Bottom