FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Thinkin bout pulling the trigger at 125, its 50 percent off for footaction employees this week so my mans can get me for that much

Knicks foams were still on deck at footaction in Garden state plaza NJ didn't check house of hoops as of yesterday I was surprised.

Could be the same. Foams have been butchered. Too many colors, too many releases and prince increase. I think they'll be around but I don't know for sure. There's plenty of other shoes coming out this month.

Nah definitely not camp worthy but they looked good in person, last pair of foams I copped were the concords because I got them half off at jimmy jazz through a family member. But color ways have been off for my style. I ended up copping hurraches for the summer.

I'm thankful that hype has decreased for foams in general.   Lets me play the waiting game for these Knicks Ones.  Returned my release day pair shortly after; No bueno on $250 w/tax.

Wishful thinking in hoping they drop to $150 range, but realistically will be more like $180-200. 

But this can be short lived with ASG just right around the corner. 

You know Nike not gonna miss an opportunity to do an NYC ASG Foam.

Last edited:
That last part... what the f are you talking about? You think they'd release another version for the NYC ASG? And what would that have anything to do with these? Be patient. These will be available under retail in a matter of time. Worst case scenario retail price down the road, but no resell markup value in these.

That last part... what the f are you talking about? You think they'd release another version for the NYC ASG? And what would that have anything to do with these? Be patient. These will be available under retail in a matter of time. Worst case scenario retail price down the road, but no resell markup value in these.
i'm actually curious as to which foam based shoe will be this yrs ASG shoe, H-Town Barkley Posite, NO LPP, its not to far fetched that it could be a one/pro foam at $250 which is what the barkely's retailed at, of course they could do the Chuckposites
sick.gif
 it's will be interesting to say this least as to which "Foam" it will be

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood.

There were 2 trains of thought mixed in there.  I'm just saying it's nice that the Knicks are sitting waiting to be scooped up because hype exhausted itself for the shoe in general.

And second...Nike could capitalize by releasing a totally different foam for the NYC all star game weekend.  Just speculation since we didn't get a foam one/pro for last years ASG. 

I can see where it got confusing.

up oh.. you know the nike people are lurking.. i dont want them to release any more limited all start hyper beasted foams making foams a "yeezy" like shoe again.

up oh.. you know the nike people are lurking.. i dont want them to release any more limited all start hyper beasted foams making foams a "yeezy" like shoe again.

It's kind of inevitable...with Nike being on top of their game as a money making giant.

I can see a NYC subway line map print with 3M and GITD on a foam based shoe.

edit. Whatever Nike releases for the event will be less supply than demand. They know they're dealing with the Thurst Capital of the World (NYC) when it comes to sneakers.

Last edited:

It's kind of inevitable...with Nike being on top of their game as a money making giant.

I can see a NYC subway line map print with 3M and GITD on a foam based shoe.

edit. Whatever Nike releases for the event will be less supply than demand. They know they're dealing with the Thurst Capital of the World (NYC) when it comes to sneakers.
that could be interesting but like the Gumbo's i'll still pass, I only got the barkley's bcuz the ASG was in TX

We can only dream of galaxies dropping that would be amazing or a galaxy re stock...only two pairs of foams I wish I had are galaxies and yeezy pros the yeezys are still ascertainable.

Just called DTLR after a week and no show of my knicks foams. They said, 'oh we never shipped, we need you to confirm your billing address'. I was pissed, but patient, confirmed my address and after 25 minutes on hold 'sorry sir, we're out of your size'. Their incompetence ruined my day, so I proceeded to ruin hers.

Just called DTLR after a week and no show of my knicks foams. They said, 'oh we never shipped, we need you to confirm your billing address'. I was pissed, but patient, confirmed my address and after 25 minutes on hold 'sorry sir, we're out of your size'. Their incompetence ruined my day, so I proceeded to ruin hers.

Dtlr online doesn't have a good rep at all.

Galaxy restock? Lmao you're a bit late for that to happen
Itll happen (only for wale, penny, MJ or anybody famous who places an order on Nike Elite or the super secret Nike for celebirites and VIP superstars.com)

Back
Top Bottom