FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
in my Ghostface voice "i put alotta money up im hating" LOL good pickup g. But as far as resellers i remember getting on ebay looking up shoes in 2001 and ppl were def reselling then

Tried to get a pair of DS electrolime foams on Ebay and asked the seller to send some updated pics before I try to make a purchase. The next day, not only the seller didn't post any updated pics he added an extra $300 to the original price.  He screwed himself out of a potential sell and now nobody going to want to buy some foams for the price he's asking now.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ebay sellers are sometimes delusional they are willing to let shoes sit and sit while not budging on the price. 

Tried to get a pair of DS electrolime foams on Ebay and asked the seller to send some updated pics before I try to make a purchase. The next day, not only the seller didn't post any updated pics he added an extra $300 to the original price.  He screwed himself out of a potential sell and now nobody going to want to buy some foams for the price he's asking now.   :smh:
:lol: damn 300? I remember asking an eBay seller about a pair of Kobes and after he answered my questions I almost hit the BIN button but I noticed his price had gone up 100 since the end of our convo. :smh:

Last edited:
Late pass but now that I know obsidians won't be caught at disco, I was thinking of seeing if my size is left anywhere for full retail. I called all the stores I know of in Tampa and it looks like they're all sold out

Late pass but now that I know obsidians won't be caught at disco, I was thinking of seeing if my size is left anywhere for full retail. I called all the stores I know of in Tampa and it looks like they're all sold out

Probably ordering mine today. Waiting for these Amex gift cards to cash out :lol:

If anyone is looking for Obsidians for retail plus shipping. DarksideSF. Probably the last pair of Foams I picked up in a minute. Definitely underrated.

I could careless about what the ebay fees are, I am talking about turning down money and profit because you want to be greedy.  I have no problem with re-sellers who are fair and good people, I flip shoes to help fund my habit. 

I could careless about what the ebay fees are, I am talking about turning down money and profit because you want to be greedy.  I have no problem with re-sellers who are fair and good people, I flip shoes to help fund my habit. 

basically thats what i was implying. people out here being greedy knowing that they cant hold on to shoes for the right sale. Thats why you see so many need these gone statements tagged to post.

Last edited:
Yep. 99% of the time when I sell shoes it's in an eBay auction. No Buy-It-Now or anything like that. That way they go for what the buyers dictate, not me.

Yep. 99% of the time when I sell shoes it's in an eBay auction. No Buy-It-Now or anything like that. That way they go for what the buyers dictate, not me.

What do you start the auctions out at though lol?
I usually start them at either a a penny or however many cents that players' number is. So a pair of Foams would be $0.01, Brons/Jordans $0.23, etc. Corny but I've been doing it that way forever :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom