FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
City gear in Houston had a tent sale, Silver camo foams were 80 bucks and my boy grabbed Concord foams for 50 ...price was still too high on either for me to purchase 
laugh.gif

Guys, for the last time...

Gone Fishing Foams are NOT limited. My mom and pop shop is getting them. They're about as limited as the Golds, Reds, or Yeezys.

View media item 1519751
I recently unds the Safaris...I slept hard on them when they dropped I didn't have the funds. I got them for the low off eBay for $110 shipped a couple of months ago...I don't get it why they sat for so long, it's a nice concept n color way/blocking...I guess they had no hype. Lol, I love it when that happens.

Last edited:
Tuff! Will be had. Big J messed those up for me momentarily with the green spots but your pair is so icy...
Lol thanks, funny thing is, I was watching 2 pairs of the Safaris one was used VNDS and the other DS, I thought I missed out on the DS pair. Higher bids were like $90 or so on both pairs. I waited till 7 sec. left to snipe them up. I was sooo happy when I got them and realized I actually got the DS pair lol

Safaris and Asteroids str8 up! Thermals because of acetone. At those prices I can deal. After reshuffling my collection I'm back 75 or so. Had to get rid of dated stuff. Bball nike shoes this year is weak. Never though I would like the lows oppose to the lebron mid. But back on subject I'm pooling money to buy those sharpie royals. Ain't nothing else coming out.

I agreed, I really want a pair of 2011 royals but their price is too much to justify for a different shade of blue cuz I already have the 2007 pair, so yea I'll definitely be looking forward those sharpie foams too. Hopefully they won't be in a pack, cuz I read somewhere that they might release in a pack with the penny VI. SMH, I'll be disappointed if that happens.

Last edited:
I hate hearing mom n pop bc those don't exist where I'm at. We have a FTL, hibbetts and soon a jimmy jazz.

True but I just want to hear that they'll be a regular drop available at your mall foot locker on release day :lol:

The net bag has me worried about the "L word" but heck the fighter jets had hang tags I believe.

I agreed, I really want a pair of 2011 royals but their price is too much to justify for a different shade of blue cuz I already have the 2007 pair, so yea I'll definitely be looking forward those sharpie foams too. Hopefully they won't be in a pack, cuz I read somewhere that they might release in a pack with the penny VI. SMH, I'll be disappointed if that happens.
which one is the brighter blue 2007 or 2011 royals?

sio i take it the 97s is the brightest?
No, the 2011 is the brightest/shinier, 97 n 07 is the same royal blue. The grooves are deeper in the OG 97 than the 07 n 11. The 07 is slightly higher than the OG n 11. The 2011s have Icy soles kind of blueish tint,

No, the 2011 is the brightest/shinier, 97 n 07 is the same royal blue. The grooves are deeper in the OG 97 than the 07 n 11. The 07 is slightly higher than the OG n 11. The 2011s have Icy soles kind of blueish tint,
oh ok for some reason i thought 07 was a brighter blue than 11, but thanks for clarification

oh ok for some reason i thought 07 was a brighter blue than 11, but thanks for clarification
No problem....It can be confusing at times lol. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the 2007 joints, simple royal blue almost dull/matte vs the 2011 royals, but I kind of see the 2011 as a different foam. It's def more flashy cuz of the icy soles and royal shade.

Here's my 2007 joints....
View media item 1520011

Last edited:
No problem....It can be confusing at times lol. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the 2007 joints, simple royal blue almost dull/matte vs the 2011 royals, but I kind of see the 2011 as a different foam. It's def more flashy cuz of the icy soles and royal shade.

Here's my 2007 joints....
View media item 1520011
so the 2011 royals are brighter and shinier than that?

Back
Top Bottom