FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Been out of the loop the past few days, glad to see the gone fishings shouldn't be too hard to get.  That means hopefully I can hold them in my hand to see if I want them or not. 

I believe the inspiration is from the end of the NBA season.

Every time a team get eliminated they go finishing.

These drop the day after the season ends I believe if the finals goes 7 games.

TNT(Ernie, Kenny, Shaq and Chuck)

View media item 1519374
ac8b6259a97dd7695eec1252efc60173_crop_north.png

Are those pics from last season?

Both Bulls and Wiz are still in the playoffs

I grabbed a second pair in the outlets for $88. For that price I'd buy any foam. Safaris aren't horrible

I rarely have the drop of the releases most of the time. I either work or chill with my wife than running around town to talk to mostly over confident zebras about the release sheet and allocation. Upon typing a post that wouldn't derail the thread but didn't have any business there in the first "non helpful ellocution at its finest" so I worked on my conspiracy theory with production dates. Like it took 30 day to make 8k...then the concept. Guess I should have said they weren't limited. My post are not typically open ended post. I hope everyone gets a pair.

Since people are posting pics of their safaris.....

View media item 1481023
The green is much more noticeable with photos and flash. Not really visable in person. It has gotten worse in time, I'll probably get the soles dyed black to cover it up.

Thanks for posting this photo. Finally have a good photo of the green I was talking about.

Dope fit sir

Thought I was the only one who noticed that [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Sad part is that green @bigj505 is horrible. Sucks they have that blemish

^^^THIS... HOH @ That mall is the most rigged spot I've ever been to when I am on my travels..one guy who worked there told me in detail the process.. If you aint paying them 200 on something lmimted Cig Champagne6's..you aint getting em.. Shoes that are limited are ran like drugs..lol

Thats why i dont even camp anymore. Its ridiculous now. Online or bust for over a year now. Security guards cant even control the ghettofied that come out at times and they treat every release like its top secret information..strictly classified. You ask em a question, theyre like, "we cant tell you that". They love the hype that builds up and inguess they lwere vebturning peeps away when they sell out cuz they wont give out numbers if their lives depended on it. Whatever though

Thats why i dont even camp anymore. Its ridiculous now. Online or bust for over a year now. Security guards cant even control the ghettofied that come out at times and they treat every release like its top secret information..strictly classified. You ask em a question, theyre like, "we cant tell you that". They love the hype that builds up and inguess they lwere vebturning peeps away when they sell out cuz they wont give out numbers if their lives depended on it. Whatever though
exactly.. the big guys in the thread think i be exaggerating about this type of stuff..

exactly.. the big guys in the thread think i be exaggerating about this type of stuff..

Who are these big guys? Last I saw, it was your fellow members that tell you you are being dramatic about that local stuff.

last time i went out was for yeezy foams, snakeskin xis released same day and all the hood folk came out for them minutes to opening while everyone else was there from early am. They decided they didnt wanna wait in line and security couldnt handle em, i almost got into a fight with some dude over the skipping and my wife as well. I was like " security, dont u guys see this bs"? He could just stand there and watch cuz first off, they were hood, secondly, he was too old for that so he just kept on sayin " were working on it " . Its really does get stupid out here at times

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom