FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Of course the black gum pro, black pro , he got game pearls are the og.I love the oregon so if that opinion fine.but explain if u could.Are these trash also?
The Chromes are trash because you can't even wear them without them chipping and cracking. The Oregons just weren't appealing to me. I'm not sure what the Flightposite IIIs have to do with any of that. Or are you just tryna stunt like usual?

I heard the voltage pro 97 aren't on the nike manifest for at least 2 whole 4 quarter calendar years my boy told my boy.no chance.i could see royal pro retro or Ben Gordon pe version maybe.dont quote me on this

Last edited:
why he post the same shoe twice? 2nd row
Because they're 2 different shoes

First pair

Style Code: 830027-002
Colorway: Black/Black-White
Release Date: 1997

Second pair

Style Code: 630304-001
Colorway: Black/Black-White-Metallic Silver

Royal, Red, and Black pros need a real retro as well

Some dude tried to sell me the Oregons for $360 when they'd first came out and I turned him down

ohwell.gif
man...

I'm not a fan of the Sole joints either, but your post would imply that Royals, amongst a ton of other shoes; look weird as well :lol:

Unless you actually do think Royal Foams, Royal Is, Space Jam XIs, Kentucky Lebron IXs, etc. look weird. In which case, I ain't mad at your opinion.

Last edited:
That's how i took it .. oops if you just meant the sc's
I'm not a fan of the Sole joints either, but your post would imply that Royals, amongst a ton of other shoes; look weird as well :lol:

Unless you actually do think Royal Foams, Royal Is, Space Jam XIs, Kentucky Lebron IXs, etc. look weird. In which case, I ain't mad at your opinion.
yea meant the SC joints, my bad tho the blue ones wit the black sole also are kinda funky

It's the flat matte black and bright blue that makes them look off but if u look at royals or other more normal shades black and blue goes together well

Because they're 2 different shoes

First pair
Style Code: 830027-002
Colorway: Black/Black-White

Second pair
Style Code: 630304-001
Colorway: Black/Black-White-Metallic Silver

Royal, Red, and Black pros need a real retro as well

I never knew that. so the 2nd pair are the FTL exclusives? do you happen to have both of these?

I never knew that. so the 2nd pair are the FTL exclusives? do you happen to have both of these?

Not anymore. I had the Black/silver pair (clear sole) but the eyelet suede was falling apart and the carbon fiber started to crack. So I traded them a few years ago to another collector for a different pair of foams.

People think that 97 foams are worth hundreds and hundreds. But more than likely the suede is falling to pieces and the sole will need to be replied. Not a huge deal, but not worth what they want for them. My 97 Royals and 97 Pearls arent in terrible shape, but I wear the more recent Retros

Back
Top Bottom