FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

unds my Foams today, my 1 and only FOams, hoping to add more on the collection

Today is an extra Special day because of my Daughter's Birthday
thats a great pair to own, even as your only foam! i been wanting a pair of those, but i aint paying 400+.

and happy bday to your daughter. enjoy this special day and be safe.

mean.gif
I'm coming to the terms with the fact that I will never own Supremes again.
Again? What happened? You sold them?

I love both the blue/black and red/black pros, so simple and yet so beautiful.  YMMV

Indeed. Im very fortunate to have both in good condition.

Im liking those white gucci pros with the white laces. I'll cop for $150 from city gear

:lol:

At the outlet.. Still too high for these imo
Sidenote: is it a requirement for a girl to be thick AF to work at Nike?
thick or fat? i got 6-9s at my local outlet, i keep checking to see if they're highering so i can grab a part time job there and get that swoosh acct bcuz it makes the prices of foams look good

thick or fat? i got 6-9s at my local outlet, i keep checking to see if they're highering so i can grab a part time job there and get that swoosh acct bcuz it makes the prices of foams look good
They're mostly 6s but those Nike legging things make them 10s

thats a great pair to own, even as your only foam! i been wanting a pair of those, but i aint paying 400+.

and happy bday to your daughter. enjoy this special day and be safe.

Yep, got both pairs online then sold them both to some dude that day... I contemplated keeping the red pair which I really should have done.
Someone was selling the Supreme Red in our local FB for 500$ he was in a rush, 

he know me and I know him but were not close,

so I politely offer if he can accept a 400$ cash, he said yes, and I went straight for meetup in midnight before he changed his mind

Seller really is a kind Man - one of the ELite SneakerHeads in Dubai UAE named "ANDY"

No regrets, wore it today and all people were like WOW those are Good Looking Shoes, washed the sole already and place it inside the box for hibernation 

Someone was selling the Supreme Red in our local FB for 500$ he was in a rush, 
he know me and I know him but were not close,
so I politely offer if he can accept a 400$ cash, he said yes, and I went straight for meetup in midnight before he changed his mind

Seller really is a kind Man - one of the ELite SneakerHeads in Dubai UAE named "ANDY"

No regrets, wore it today and all people were like WOW those are Good Looking Shoes, washed the sole already and place it inside the box for hibernation 
You'll be hearing from someone shortly regarding your preservation methods.

Back
Top Bottom