FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Hey guys, can the soles of foams be cleaned up? I have about 5 pairs but they are all yellowing, the foam material is great but the soles are yellowing and would like to clean them up and look good again, I have acquired the thermals and will be doing the acetone job on those as well. Ne info I appreciate it guys.
just dm me as I'm not sure if id make people throw an infinite barrage of animated reppable-gifs-to-increase-their-rep-while-mines-sit :-D

Idk why people hate on Spiderman's, Weatherman's, thermals etc...I thought they were great cws. I wouldn't mind Nike making Weatherman foams pt. 2
All those colorways were hot trash.  I bought both weatherman and thermals just to be impartial and judge them in hand and they were pretty damn horrible.  Spidermans were easily the worst foamposite colorway in the last 5 years, even thermals were better.

I thought the asteroid pair wasn't that bad but I never got a chance to see them in person.  There were a handful of print foams that were decent, nike just went too far by releasing like 8 of them in a row.
the spidermans weren't bad and the elephant print is def the worse in 5yrs much worse than SPDRMN anyways, thermals can be fixed and turned into an awesome shoe, my only complaint about the spidermans is they don't scream spiderman imho, you can't just throw red fade to black fade to blue and say hey it's spiderman, there were ways to do it and give it a spidey feel (i wish i was good at photoshop) red with black 3m spiderlines(the did lines for the weathermans) white nike check, blue eyestay and sole and then you have my attention of a spiderman shoe.....maybe i should get some thermals and try a miles morales

might be better on the cough drops I already own.....
nerd.gif

I've seen them done once so I bought a pair. I will post pictures when I finally do it. The base is the blue that's on the toe area

If you look very closely at a pair in hand around the edges you can see small blue spots under the black and red areas

Wow.. Where's everyone at today? Shouldnt we be talking about the future of Foamposites now that Gentry's gone and NT'ers are celebrating.

So ill start it today

What Foams Are You Wearing Today?

Me: Royal 2011 Foamposites.. (Still Icey) 

Wow.. Where's everyone at today? Shouldnt we be talking about the future of Foamposites now that Gentry's gone and NT'ers are celebrating.

So ill start it today

What Foams Are You Wearing Today?

Me: Royal 2011 Foamposites.. (Still Icey)
um wheat combat boots

I think they all look good, it'll be interesting to see which direction the upcoming retro leans.

which ever color they go with i want the sole to have that blueish shooting star tint.. protecting the ice it will stay that color for years to come.. :smile:

Pearls look good in pearl and that champagne color too from 09 and 2010. September bout to be lit [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

which ever color they go with i want the sole to have that blueish shooting star tint.. protecting the ice it will stay that color for years to come.. :smile:

Charms hoh pair is what 6 years old now. That clear sole is still looking like it did day 1.

Soles don't have to be blueish to stay icy. Word to DMP XIs

Back
Top Bottom