FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Well this is what I was shooting for in September

Hunts Hill Night KD8s
Gucci Foams
Anthracite 9s
OVO 10s (long shot lol)
Mint Kyrie 1s
Greedy 95s
Ghost Green 6s
Referee 11 IE Lows

:lol: thought I'd get that about the kd8s... but a lot are feeling those all black with mint and 3m accents kyrie 1s, myself included.

Can't beat $82.39 on release day

Btw they have a 10.5 of the gf foam at Dolphin mall in Miami for under retail sorry forgot to mention

Charms hoh pair is what 6 years old now. That clear sole is still looking like it did day 1.

Soles don't have to be blueish to stay icy. Word to DMP XIs
lets ask how often he wears and cleans them.. they may be shrinkwrapped in a UV denying artic chiled environment..lol

any more foam steals in Dade/Broward.. I may be that way this weekend.. so i may want to catch some steals.. since im on a shoe break.

This minus a couple and adding in the Lebron Corks and the Pearls

Yea of course pearls (sep 26?) and if September wasn't busy enough with all those releases up there, I was gonna go back and cop some things I missed out on earlier. Looking at a pair of SBBs, de la soul lows, and OG neon 95s right now... Damn, liking kicks and copping them is so expensive :smh:

Last edited:
Charms hoh pair is what 6 years old now. That clear sole is still looking like it did day 1.

Soles don't have to be blueish to stay icy. Word to DMP XIs
lets ask how often he wears and cleans them.. they may be shrinkwrapped in a UV denying artic chiled environment..lol
Irrelevant.

MAKE UP CLASS OF '97 PACK 
808643-100
$385

AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO
WHITE/ BLACK- TRUE RED
624041-100

ZOOM HAWK FLIGHT
BLACK/ WHITE- TOUR YELLOW - ROYAL
805272-001

Has this been confirmed?

He works at FinishLine and included product codes and all of that, so it's safe to consider it fact.

Finishline doesn't get foams. You meant footlocker?

Question is would yall pay 385 for some OG colored Pearls? Or you willingly to gamble on the resale market, which in my mind will probably be around the same price maybe a tad cheaper than the pack.

:smh: Pearls packaged with hawk flights :smh:

Why???
Its called "Nike knows people are suckers... So they will put in a good Colorway with a ""SUCKER SHOE"".."

All we need to do is boycott eh release and we will have our shoes the way we want them

NOT IN A DANG PACK!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom