FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
We haven't had a true foam retro since the 2011 royals.
mean.gif
!!!THIS!!! How the mighty have fallen!

Might be an unpopular opinion, but in that situation I'm no-looking the Yeezy Foams with no hesitation.

I would Also No look the Yeezy Foams.

My top three foams are Pewters, Coppers and Royals.

LOL thanks for the replies, I like the royals and no doubt a classic. The only reason I ask this is, a) i feel the yeezy foams are more rockable and b) the royals are bound to re release in the future at least i think so. 

Started my acetoning tonight... Here are the results an hour after.

View media item 1020133

Both sides are done... Just need to do detail clean up on the edges. Hardest part is that you ahve to keep changing cotton balls and getting rid of the little tiny paint residues. But overall I'm happy with the results.

Now need to find some black or white laces.

Started my acetoning tonight... Here are the results an hour after.

Both sides are done... Just need to do detail clean up on the edges. Hardest part is that you ahve to keep changing cotton balls and getting rid of the little tiny paint residues. But overall I'm happy with the results.

Now need to find some black or white laces.

great stuff man. im waiting for my pair to get here tomorrow. I think the asteroids will be here tomorrow too (ruvilla ships from pa). will be getting my cotton swab on. Im sure members have gotten laces from ebay too. probably search foamposite laces.

great stuff man. im waiting for my pair to get here tomorrow. I think the asteroids will be here tomorrow too (ruvilla ships from pa). will be getting my cotton swab on. Im sure members have gotten laces from ebay too. probably search foamposite laces.

Yea man just time consuming... Trying to use the q-tip for the edges but it's not really getting in there. Any other idea on what to do?

Any help on brand or where to get laces closes to factory would be great.

Yea man just time consuming... Trying to use the q-tip for the edges but it's not really getting in there. Any other idea on what to do?

Any help on brand or where to get laces closes to factory would be great.

for laces: search the Oregon foam thread (I know its a process) because dude ordered volt laces or something and said where he got them from on ebay. Also, take the time to search ebay and read the reviews. The feedback should be a good indicator of what you are looking for.

the edges.... ill update you if you haven't gotten it by the time I get to it.

for laces: search the Oregon foam thread (I know its a process) because dude ordered volt laces or something and said where he got them from on ebay. Also, take the time to search ebay and read the reviews. The feedback should be a good indicator of what you are looking for.

Thanks...

Good luck with the Asteroids man... Looking at the shoes. Look like the whole shoe is painted not like the Thermals.

Thanks...

Good luck with the Asteroids man... Looking at the shoes. Look like the whole shoe is painted not like the Thermals.

thanks. im sure itll be a process but the pic made it well worth it in my opinion. makes me not feel so bad about getting my order cancelled for the red 6 since I spent 275 total on 2 foams vs spending that on 1 pair of jordans :smile:

thanks. im sure itll be a process but the pic made it well worth it in my opinion. makes me not feel so bad about getting my order cancelled for the red 6 since I spent 275 total on 2 foams vs spending that on 1 pair of jordans :smile:

Yea definitely good prices for both... I'm debating if I should paint my thermals all black leaving the bottoms infrared with black laces.

loving the solid therm's.. its like a brand new tampon or something..lol

I want to do the silver camo's black upper and the volt sole.

It'd be cool is someone got rid of the graphic on the silver camos and painted or dyed the grey eyes tray black and threw in some black laces :pimp:

It'd be cool is someone got rid of the graphic on the silver camos and painted or dyed the grey eyes tray black and threw in some black laces :pimp:

Probably better off doing a sole swap with some pewters :lol:

Probably better off doing a sole swap with some pewters
laugh.gif
Hmm I actually like that idea.. Silver Camo with a clear sole.. i mean if the soles get dirty (unprotected aka.. raw treading), they would turn yellow green anyways..lol

Back
Top Bottom