FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Subbing for the Carolina joints, hopefully they'll be my first pair of foams. I know this pic was probably posted already but it's what made me want to get these.

View media item 1785068
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Anybody in here cop the gold foams? Thinking about copping them but I haven't seen them in person and I'm curious if they look as good as pics show them to be.
Yeah the dope in person and in the pics. Wish they were more metallic like the Coppers. But they 9/10 to me.

Holos gonna be everywhere? I might have to buy them if they're around for a week and get them with my boy's discount.

these are the last foams i'll be copping probably ever
I may be with u bruh. Ive been downsizing big time. I never get a chance to wear certain kicks like foams. Ill always love em but sometimes life takes u in a different direction. M-F im im dress shoes, weekend im chillin with my kids, otherwise i play ball/lift and im not wearing foams to hoop. Them holos are sexy AF though!

I may be with u bruh. Ive been downsizing big time. I never get a chance to wear certain kicks like foams. Ill always love em but sometimes life takes u in a different direction. M-F im im dress shoes, weekend im chillin with my kids, otherwise i play ball/lift and im not wearing foams to hoop. Them holos are sexy AF though!

Play ball in your foams, I promise you they won't explode on you.

Seeing that locator for the hologram Foams puts a smile on my face. Can't wait!

Holos huge gr, with my luck I'll still strike out lmao. Gone fishing all over again for me.

Last edited:
im hoping my boy at foot locker can hold me down for the 30% off, i know he doesnt rock foams himself. but robinson is right down the road from me. surprised you and i have never run into each other on release day.

im hoping my boy at foot locker can hold me down for the 30% off, i know he doesnt rock foams himself. but robinson is right down the road from me. surprised you and i have never run into each other on release day.
I live in Penn hills. I work at liq store by all them killings on eastside. My bro Reazon live in Robinson. He doin tix there for me. An he mostly Jordans so u prob seen him.

Back
Top Bottom