FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Will be getting Dooms, my only black pair of foams (Stealths) I beat to death when they became my work sneakers lol so now they are beaters/rainy/snowy day kicks.

As far as the Royals and Coppers go mine are still pretty fresh with all the wears I have them on so I'll be saving my money there.

Eggplants I'm not 100% sure I'm in on those, most likely not.

I will get dooms and grab another pair of Royals because they are GOAT.  Not sure about the Coppers I guess it depends on the shoe budget around that time.

Third straight foam canceled by ndc.
indifferent.gif
Was this restock selective on who could purchase them? They never showed up on my app. I had my brother tell me and by then it was to late for him to purchase for me.

Might have to try put OT in this month and onctober so i can have some funds for November
roll.gif

All the way in for dooms. I want the tb's but the dooms are my favorite foams of all time. I beat my 09 eggplants and they are now work shoes. Also a favorite foam of mine so I'm in. Pass on coppers because I have a pair in great condition. Just sold my ds royals. I will grab a pair if they are done right.

Last edited:
Third straight foam canceled by ndc. :stoneface:

Was this restock selective on who could purchase them? They never showed up on my app. I had my brother tell me and by then it was to late for him to purchase for me.
Seemed like a regular ndc/snkrs restock of some foams.

I got a delayed shipping email and I assumed it might be cancelled eventually, but then it shipped. Surprised.
Unfortunately mine were refunded. This is my 3rd straight foam to be canceled by ndc/snkrs, blue mirrors, all stars and this. :smh:

those dooms are doomed.. but that one dude who restores kicks could have them looking deadstock though.. repaint.. reshovenator and sole swap and paint.. and boom.. new dooms

Back
Top Bottom