FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Looking at these other doomed Dooms, I dont know how mine still look this nice. Ive worn these a crazy amount...
nthat.gif

That's a good deal.

Did you do your thing to them sole protective thing yet?

Were they deadstock when you purchased.
yeah.. they are protected in that picture i posted.. :-D ((These were triple OG protected.. the pure sole will be virgins to the earth ground or any other surface besdies a shoebox..lol))  Worn them twice so far.. only person noticed was someone at the clothing store.. (which is cool with me)..lol

GAMERG, have you posted  a video of your own protector application ?
Videos.. nah (but i need to though..) I wanna do one of those fast forward ones..

he supposed to have a icey thread though I don't know if he ever created it like he was told
Its still there.. (I need to update it with photos.. More than likely it will be TBT's of the Holo's, Fishing and Sharpies..

That's a good deal.

Did you do your thing to them sole protective thing yet?

Were they deadstock when you purchased.
Yeah I did and yes they were.. I had to cut the shoe string thingy off and all.. it was like a child birth and when you cut the umbilical cord.

intersting.. i though they would do the white under foam paint on these new retros but im looking forward to seeing more photos.. Honesty if i get the new royals I prolly wont even rock them.. my 2011's are still iced out.

Back
Top Bottom