FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the first time around, foamdomes were super cheap on clearance. they were down to like $59.99 at one point. i had the black ones and the royals. hated the royals. just thought they looked ridiculous. but actually liked the black pair quite a bit. that was my standard "on stage" shoe for years when i was playing in bands.

the first time around, foamdomes were super cheap on clearance. they were down to like $59.99 at one point. i had the black ones and the royals. hated the royals. just thought they looked ridiculous. but actually liked the black pair quite a bit. that was my standard "on stage" shoe for years when i was playing in bands.

The old thread had the same experience. Bet history repeats itself on this rerun. They are a bit much. Just needed some hardcore bad weather boots.

Looks like royals may be releasing the 13th stateside also. They are now on the citygear release calendar.
Need It To Be Pushed A Lil more...Tryin To Get My Bred 1s...

Just because they drop on a certain date, it doesn't mean that you have to buy it them. I used to peach all of the time that a lot of these shoes can be had for retail, near retail, or below retail after the release.

Last edited:
View media item 2284296
View media item 2284298
I know regluing soles has been addressed the past few pages but wondering if the same applies when the carbon fiber is peeling. My 07 royals need some love and I'm fine doing it myself but I just want to make sure I'm not going to mess them up using the wrong product. Gonna try and cool out on purchases and focus on fixing up pairs with issue for the new year and this is project #1. Also might start icing up all my older pairs that have yellowing, word to gamerg gamerg

try RTV, will hold but remain flexible.

bakin boots :evil:

My Bakin Posite still look like they are DS after about 100 wears! Joints don't even bend! Oddly though, I think they been messing my knees up. Like walking with anvils and ankle weights!

Messing your knees up? That's crazy. I haven't worn any of my pairs in over a year. Maybe 2 years now but they were always tanks for me. I'm probably breaking them out this winter.

Looks like royals may be releasing the 13th stateside also. They are now on the citygear release calendar.
Need It To Be Pushed A Lil more...Tryin To Get My Bred 1s...

Just because they drop on a certain date, it doesn't mean that you have to buy it them. I used to peach all of the time that a lot of these shoes can be had for retail, near retail, or below retail after the release.
Youre right, gr Foams Don't Have resell but I just want to finally get rid of my backlog

View media item 2285197
Honestly I like them and if it's confirmed AS release then it'll be around my birthday. Need to see what retail is to make a final decision

Fyi: look at the above pics of the tag. Retail is 3 bucks. Thought the Jordan 4 premiums at $4 were bit much (did pick up the faux snakeskin), but this colorway style doesn't help.

Honestly I like them and if it's confirmed AS release then it'll be around my birthday. Need to see what retail is to make a final decision
Fyi: look at the above pics of the tag. Retail is 3 bucks. Thought the Jordan 4 premiums at $4 were bit much (did pick up the faux snakeskin), but this colorway style doesn't help.
$4...$3......trap talk.....lol

Thanks, yikes. Seeing that I live in Canada after conversion that price will be disgusting. Ideally I'd love to get them under retail but seeing as how it's an AS release I'm guessing that's slim. Either way I'll grab sometime down the line when the right price pops up

Also, if the royals are releasing 26th I wouldn't mind. Probably going to grab a pair of holograms this week which I've wanted for awhile and two other runners I've been searching for a bit for that just happened to come up in my size. Then there's another pair that'd be for trade bait for a gem. Basically, my bank account needs a break -___-

So the Royals got pushed again? I'm hearing 1/26 now. Smh.

EDIT: Apparently this is old news. Lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom