FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
2017-coppers-apr172017/41130#post_27470602"]Passed on the Royals, will not be passing on the SS.. On a sunny clear Florida day, that upper will be blinding ppl like Baby's grill in 2001[/quote]

Nah - Foams will not blind anyone. Sweat dripping in the eyes from the crazy humidity is the culprit.

Lived in Florida, been there, done that...

Last edited:
View media item 2323360
Quick pic I took of my pairs, from left to right.

2007-2011-sharpie-2017

2017 is clearly the best color of blue, but 2007 has a slightly higher ankle cut and the foam is more firm, but that may be due to age.

On another note, why did Nike make the sharpies soles this milky color?

View media item 2323365

The 07 looks like its closer to the 97. My 50mm picked up alot of light on my 97 & in person the royal was little deeper. I edited sharpness than brightness

17 look slightly light shiny royal
11 were metallic royal, lighter royal

The 17' royals seem super stiff, I've had the 02 pearls and 07 royals and so on. I don't remember them feeling like this

ordered a pair of the royals from kicksusa last tuesday, and havent received any shipping yet. order still says processing..... has anyone dealt with kicksusa b4? i know theyre legit, but this my first time buying from them and i dont know if they normally just ship this slow.

ordered a pair of the royals from kicksusa last tuesday, and havent received any shipping yet. order still says processing..... has anyone dealt with kicksusa b4? i know theyre legit, but this my first time buying from them and i dont know if they normally just ship this slow.

They normally ship pretty fast. Might want to call to see what's good.

They normally ship pretty fast. Might want to call to see what's good.
dang, thanks for the heads up. i was trying to be patient and hoping something wasnt amiss. i called and busy signal just now. im gonna try again later. i hope they didnt cancel. cuz that was be pretty cruddy not to even let me know im cancelled.

Quick pic I took of my pairs, from left to right.

2007-2011-sharpie-2017

2017 is clearly the best color of blue, but 2007 has a slightly higher ankle cut and the foam is more firm, but that may be due to age.

On another note, why did Nike make the sharpies soles this milky color?
so the 2017 is the closest to OG?

so just got thru to kicksusa customer service....i was told my order was put on hold, and he didnt know the reason why....lol. dude said hes emailing shipping department to process it right now.

awesome. put my order on hold for a week for NO reason, and didnt even at least contact me and tell me my order is put on hold. if i had waited until next week due to being patient, i suspect my order would have gotten processed next week smh
mean.gif

guess this is what i get for trying to cheap out on paying tax
laugh.gif

Last edited:
2017-coppers-apr172017/41130#post_27470602"]Passed on the Royals, will not be passing on the SS.. On a sunny clear Florida day, that upper will be blinding ppl like Baby's grill in 2001

Nah - Foams will not blind anyone. Sweat dripping in the eyes from the crazy humidity is the culprit.

Lived in Florida, been there, done that...[/quote]

Good for you

Back
Top Bottom