FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Its called cheaping out. They use the lasts from one shoe to make another one so if that last is no good or not really appropriate for that retro but they use it anyway thats where you get the problems. Also, you'll notice a lot of the shoes have been curving upwards which is an issue at the factories (probably because production is higher than ever)

Exactly! That banana shape elf toe kills me

mfbeee999 mfbeee999 the way they're looking in that pic,I just might not sell mine :nthat:

Haven't been keeping up with the thread as of late.. Royals still sitting in any one else's city?

My first and definitely not the last pair of Foamposites! I need more in my collection :D

Told myself "no ragrets".. Those and the gon fishing got sold just a while ago and my galaxy rookies just sold today. I'm already getting sad seeing them look back at me like tf you doin bro. Just don't put em on feet enough and moneys always gettin used so damn...[emoji]128534[/emoji] still got a few pears on the tree just picking it clean lately.

Last edited:
My 07's started the lace cracking.. smh. I should've wore them more over the years.
mean.gif

So who's in for all star foams? Tried to like them but 300$ and they're so plain looking (saw some non nike pics of a pair) so it's a pass. Coppers tho

So who's in for all star foams? Tried to like them but 300$ and they're so plain looking (saw some non nike pics of a pair) so it's a pass. Coppers tho
on the fence, but there's so much dropping this week, I have a 20℅ off code so that makes the price easier to handle. I do really like them and faoms are one of my favorite Nike silhouettes [emoji]129300[/emoji]

even with a 20% discount, im still not getting them. I dont like them at all.

i wouldnt pay for them. i dont like them at all. not 1 bit. id take em for free tho. but even then it would just be to have them in my collection. i wouldnt wear em
laugh.gif

Yea the blue chromes are nice. Definite pass on the all stars I doubt I will even get them with a discount. Not my style and with the price tag should be easy to eat hopefully for all that want. I'm dialed in on the Jordan 6's and 1's for all star pick ups unless Nike wants to throw some galaxy foams back up then I'd definatly get them

Man I paid just $300 flat for the Blue Chromes. I'm considering it for the All-Star Foams.

Blue mirror chromes only foams doubled up on these last some years. So nice. Last year's AS are nice in hand. These veg tan whatevers are just plain fugly. Hope for better rest of year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom