FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I used to love my all black dopes too I wore them to the point the sole start separating, this dude still offered me 260 for em after they was good n smoked so I took the cash lol

I remember the Downtown locker room outlet in glen Burnie had em for 140 soon as they released I hopped on em with da quickness lol

I'm still remembering that "Steal" i got my 2003 Black pro's for 74.99 from DTLR.. The glory days..lol

What's this "God of soles" stuff u speak of? I have quite a few pairs of shoes I wanna use this stuff on
It's a sole reviver invented by my homie @StillDjY1 he has hundreds of pics on IG and has been doing my kicks for the last 5 years or so bro. The sauce is crazy strong like @WavyLo413 said but trust me bro it works miracles! Dude lives like 15 minutes away from me so my turn around times are always quick, but you can either purchase the sauce off godofsoles.com or send the kicks in to him.

Doubt those go on sale.

Would b weird seeing that.

They will if they don't sell out. Too much stuff coming out for these stores to be sitting on inventory.

Yep, and it is a good thing for people that genuinely like the sneakers and aren't hypebeasts.

Nike isn't the only game in town anymore and they will have to price their sneakers more competitively and bring a better value than they have been lately.

Doubt those go on sale.

Would b weird seeing that.

They will if they don't sell out. Too much stuff coming out for these stores to be sitting on inventory.

Yep, and it is a good thing for people that genuinely like the sneakers and aren't hypebeasts.

Nike isn't the only game in town anymore and they will have to price their sneakers more competitively and bring a better value than they have been lately.

Also, foams are becoming a niche shoe again so they are flying under the radar. We may start seeing the sales we have seen pre-galaxy.

waiting on coppers, no silver surfers for me. i tried to like em but i cant. something throws them off for me. maybe too much silver. i think they wouldve looked better as ones instead of pros.

I like the chromes but the silver surfers are a pass for me. Just something about them doesn't scream cop me on release day. The coppers totally different story. Though based on how Marchs air max month is going should defiantly have $$$ leftover for coppers as L's are all over the air max 1 drops.

love em. dont own a pair but theyre fire. I own a pair of blue mirrors though and theyre fire too.

love em. dont own a pair but theyre fire. I own a pair of blue mirrors though and theyre fire too.
Can't wait for the silver surfers! My blue mirrors are dope but unfortunately I realized that you definitely need to go half size up on foams. Sucks too b/c I like them but can't wear them after the 1st time don't want to lose my toes.

Can't wait for the silver surfers! My blue mirrors are dope but unfortunately I realized that you definitely need to go half size up on foams. Sucks too b/c I like them but can't wear them after the 1st time don't want to lose my toes.
happened to me too with my first pair. i went TTS and i had to find someone on CL to trade for half size up. Pros i can go TTS tho.

Saw those Silver Surfers in person this weekend they looking good. I'm done with foams tho. I got the 6 I want, minus Oregons.

Last edited:
Saw those Silver Surfers in person this weekend they looking good. I'm done with foams tho. I got the 6 I want, minus Oregons.
I feel you on that one...I have the Chromeposite, Galaxys, Paranorman, Doernbecher and Oregons. Still on the hunt for the Quai 54, Tianjins and Sole Collectors. Once I have those 3 I'm done with foams forever!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom